the thread about nothing...

Feeling like doing a little giveaway, nothing big just a few small things lol....first person to guess the state that I'm moving to gets a 7 5/8 Miami Heat fitted that was worn once(hats too big), a used PS3 game, a movie, and some other small items lol....Box of goodies will be shipped out ASAP to whoever guesses correctly first :nthat:

HINT- It's not NY

Procrastination kills but its it hasnt killed me...just waking up to start studying for my bio lab test at 9..lets gooooo

First off, had some great make up sex with my girl
after we were done my legs were finished.

Now should I trade hakeem nicks for ryan matthews, I have arian foster and jamaal charles as my rb with Cj spiller, felix jones and jacquizz rodgers as back ups my WR are Demaryius thomas, brandon lloyd, Lance moore and kendall wright as a backup

Feeling like doing a little giveaway, nothing big just a few small things lol....first person to guess the state that I'm moving to gets a 7 5/8 Miami Heat fitted that was worn once(hats too big), a used PS3 game, a movie, and some other small items lol....Box of goodies will be shipped out ASAP to whoever guesses correctly first :nthat:

HINT- It's not NY

Florida?

Alright NT fam ya boy is simpin hard right now.

Clicked youtube saw a video liked by someone i'm subscribed to and it was the best decision i've ever made yo. Not sure wether i'm blinded by being in simp mode or if this girl is a knock out. Thoughts? (suggest hitting mute she really only says anything a man with a working brain could figure out on his own but man is the view nice)

:wow: :frown: :nerd: :nthat:

HINT- It's not NY

Texas

Last edited:
Just got back from the ER, 4 ******g hours total... saw the doctor for about 10mins, meh.

Been having a humming/ringing nose in my ear for a week. Last Wednesday I saw Expendables in a big *** empty movie theater, the movie was loud as hell, after I left I felt my ears ringing from all the explosions and what not. Well, its been getting progressively worse and today was unbearable. I did my research, and thank god I don't suffer from vertigo or any other symptoms for Menieres. I think I have Tinnitus but the doc said it looks like ear strain - the muscle inside. He said it heals on its own and could take weeks. He said the loud music and in-ear buds contributed to it, so I have to chill from loud noise. I hope he's right. He gave me Tramadol and Ibuprofen (to reduce the inflammation of the muscle).

Clicked youtube saw a video liked by someone i'm subscribed to and it was the best decision i've ever made yo. Not sure wether i'm blinded by being in simp mode or if this girl is a knock out. Thoughts? (suggest hitting mute she really only says anything a man with a working brain could figure out on his own but man is the view nice)

muted.

subscribed.

HINT- It's not NY

New Jersey

Is it just me of has NT influenced you in everyday life whereas something happens on the street, and in your mind your inserting a gif/pic/quotes for that scenario.
:rofl:
I'm in ATL. I see a lot of mess that makes me say AYO out loud. Nobody seems to know what it means except my lady, lol.

HINT- It's not NY

GA :nerd:

omg her voice is soooooo annoying
she should put her mouth to good use in another profession.

lulz @ that tyga rack city prono
london has the keyes to my heart :wow: :evil:

Last edited:
I'm making a "motivation" music playlist. You know, when you feeling a little down, or need some motivation, songs to give you that kick. Got a little KiD CuDi, "Power Circle", etc. Any suggestions? Doesn't matter the genre.

Back
Top Bottom