the thread about nothing...

Just saw the trailer on WSHH. Nice cast of women, lol. Oh, and thanks NT for putting me on to Skin Diamond!
Am I the only dude that watches pron but not to fap? I watch it every now and then only to see beautiful women get freaky and for the arousal. I can't just watch any chick, she has to be bad in my eyes. Never understood the whole fappin mess. Yes, I've done it before, back in middle school. Did absolutely nothing for me. It's either the wet box or nothing. I feel if you need it that bad find a woman that loves sex just as much as you do. If you please her she'll have no problem with giving it to you whenever you want it.

alot of trickin is in your future with that mindset.

FOOTBALL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

^^^^ HELL YEAH, been waiting for tonight all week though I think my Boys will lose.:\

Virginia
Anyone ever have a bank/credit union tell them to slow down on paying off a loan? Had a 5 year note and I am about to pay it off in 2+ years and they sent me a letter saying they are not accepting a payment for a few months. I never heard of something like this. I know some loans have pre/early payment fees/penalties, but not this. I am about to contact them and just try to pay off the final lump sum due.

never heard of them saying they won't accept payments, but have heard of early payment penalties. i'm assuming you have your loan through the bank, because i don't think a credit union would do something like that (although i could definitely be wrong).

anyway...i've got a promo code for a free redbox game rental for one day. it expires friday so i'm assuming someone will use it before then. i have no use for it so i'm posting it here and whoever uses it first gets it i guess.

GJVT3JNW

Man stop lyin

Hmmmm, so you must be my hand. I have no reason to lie. If anything I wouldn't have even brought it up knowing that fapping is so accepted around these parts. Nothing against anyone who does it, I just prefer not to.

And to dude who said a lot trickin off is in my future, I doubt that. No need to trick off when I have a chick at home to handle that. Yeah, Ive been to strip clubs, maybe a handful of times less, most of the time with my woman. No problem with throwing a few dollars to watch a woman dance. But no way am I paying for some sex.

Smh at my communications gec for requiring everyone to use the most antiquated web browsing software to take a ******g quiz. Respondus Lockdown is so bad.

Found out my ex is dating some older man who has his **** together, was never really over her, so this **** hit me kind of hard. I can't blame her i'm 26 going to school for my masters with no real job, and this guy owns a plumbing company. As much as it makes sense for her, it still hurts...
Been bumping this for a while

Its funny when I was with her, always wanted to be with her but realized she was crazy, now that I can't have her I keep forgetting all the bad she brought and just the good...scumbag brain...
few questions

1. What does she do?
2. How old is she?
3. How old is he?
4. How much dough you think he rakes in?
5. How are the yambs...

I can give you my honest assessment on the situation if you answer the questions truthfully.

For the first time since 1997 the Orioles are in 1st place this late in the season.

This is like getting to witness Haley's Comet or something. Take note of this day. :smokin

I have a feeling they are going to the World Series.

Hopefully they leave the Yanks in the dust after tying it up tonight...**** the Yankees

The bombers will still win the division.....

I made a post in the How did you end up on NT thread and it reminded me of the uStream/National Trucker days of summer 2009.

Do any National Truckers remember that girl on uStream who used to live stream herself prostituting? :rofl: :rofl:

The bombers will still win the division.....

Not the way they are playing. They could find themselves 3 or 4 games out of 1st place this time next week. They should hope they get a Wild Card spot at this rate. This resembles the Red Sox and Braves from last year.

Probably...but I saw it on the Misc. I find this ongoing joke to be played out, but I found this hilarious. :smh: :lol:

R.I.P. MCD.

Edit - It's definitely PS'd, btw. :lol:

Last edited:
People who dont follow back...wassup with you?

How you got 565 followers but you only follow 124...AND YOUR PROFILE IS PRIVATE.
This means you had to take the time to "accept" the person following you, but you dont take the time to follow back?
Is your life that interesting that you feel you deserve that many followers but the overwhelming majority of them arent worthy of being followed?

I really like to know the thought process behind this. I understand if youre a celebrity but all you do is have a blog and a NT account.

If I sound angry I just want to state that Ive never had a twitter account.
I dont, I did.. but there is WAY TO MUCH crap posted... someone taking a pic every 2 min ect.. So I follow people who post **** that I can dig... Ya dig?  Follow @rodrigofresh    If i follow back, ***** good.

I had to delete this girl off facebook who was talking about "white men are the devil", meanwhile shes half white

People who dont follow back...wassup with you?

How you got 565 followers but you only follow 124...AND YOUR PROFILE IS PRIVATE.
This means you had to take the time to "accept" the person following you, but you dont take the time to follow back?
Is your life that interesting that you feel you deserve that many followers but the overwhelming majority of them arent worthy of being followed?

I really like to know the thought process behind this. I understand if youre a celebrity but all you do is have a blog and a NT account.

If I sound angry I just want to state that Ive never had a twitter account.
Sometimes people post some stupid stuff... So I cant follow everyone...

IG   @rodrigofresh

Back
Top Bottom