the thread about nothing...

"Amen" by my boy Meek and Drizzy is straight piff.

'Got Patron on deckkkkk, and Ciroc all in my botle!"

Feeling like doing a little giveaway, nothing big just a few small things lol....first person to guess the state that I'm moving to gets a 7 5/8 Miami Heat fitted that was worn once(hats too big), a used PS3 game, a movie, and some other small items lol....Box of goodies will be shipped out ASAP to whoever guesses correctly first :nthat:
HINT- It's not NY

colorado

I'm making a "motivation" music playlist. You know, when you feeling a little down, or need some motivation, songs to give you that kick. Got a little KiD CuDi, "Power Circle", etc. Any suggestions? Doesn't matter the genre.
"No Squares" -Currensy

"Move on up"- Curtis Mayfield

"Illest MFer Alive"-Jay Z& Kanye West

"Hold Me Back"-Rick Ross

"Success"Jay Z ft. Nas

"Heart Of a Lion"-Kid Cudi- but you prolly got that one already 
laugh.gif

Somebody grade my Fantasy Team:

Michael Vick

Alex Smith

Chris Johnson

Adrian Peterson

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Larry Fitzgerald

Dez Bryant

Miles Austin

Vernon Davis
Houston

Chicago

Jonathan Stewart

Josh Freeman

Robert Meachem

Stephen Gostkowski

Martellus Bennett

Sebastian Janikowski

Couldn't find no clean tees this morning, I have a Coors light shirt under my polo :lol: :smh: I feel like an alcoholic :lol:

Feeling like doing a little giveaway, nothing big just a few small things lol....first person to guess the state that I'm moving to gets a 7 5/8 Miami Heat fitted that was worn once(hats too big), a used PS3 game, a movie, and some other small items lol....Box of goodies will be shipped out ASAP to whoever guesses correctly first :nthat:

HINT- It's not NY

Louisiana

HINT- It's not NY

The trap :nerd:

HINT- It's not NY

chitown or la :nerd:

horchata your goin down in week 1....idc about espn saying you will win by 1 point....... even if i take brady down myself i wont lose

HINT- It's not NY

chitown or la :nerd:

miami?

HINT- It's not NY

Virginia

Anyone ever have a bank/credit union tell them to slow down on paying off a loan? Had a 5 year note and I am about to pay it off in 2+ years and they sent me a letter saying they are not accepting a payment for a few months. I never heard of something like this. I know some loans have pre/early payment fees/penalties, but not this. I am about to contact them and just try to pay off the final lump sum due.

wtf Tyga got pron site
Just saw the trailer on WSHH. Nice cast of women, lol. Oh, and thanks NT for putting me on to Skin Diamond!

Am I the only dude that watches pron but not to fap? I watch it every now and then only to see beautiful women get freaky and for the arousal. I can't just watch any chick, she has to be bad in my eyes. Never understood the whole fappin mess. Yes, I've done it before, back in middle school. Did absolutely nothing for me. It's either the wet box or nothing. I feel if you need it that bad find a woman that loves sex just as much as you do. If you please her she'll have no problem with giving it to you whenever you want it.

wtf Tyga got pron site
Just saw the trailer on WSHH. Nice cast of women, lol. Oh, and thanks NT for putting me on to Skin Diamond!

Am I the only dude that watches pron but not to fap? I watch it every now and then only to see beautiful women get freaky and for the arousal. I can't just watch any chick, she has to be bad in my eyes. Never understood the whole fappin mess. Yes, I've done it before, back in middle school. Did absolutely nothing for me. It's either the wet box or nothing. I feel if you need it that bad find a woman that loves sex just as much as you do. If you please her she'll have no problem with giving it to you whenever you want it.

Man stop lyin

Back
Top Bottom