the thread about nothing...

Wish I could understand the lyrics, but this is so smooth...

The OG Champloo outro is one of my favorite tracks

Last edited:
@JesusShuttleWorth . . . whens the last time you watched He Got Game?

Ha, I've seen it enough times to know all the lines....too many times.

I actually just saw a commercial today that BET is doing their television premier of the movie this Friday, found it funny.

Probably 2010 or so when my lil homie would watch it each morning (minus the sex scenes) while I got ready for work.

Whenever we do the next box about nothing....someone is definitely getting a copy of this from me.

@JesusShuttleWorth . . . whens the last time you watched He Got Game?

Ha, I've seen it enough times to know all the lines....too many times.

I actually just saw a commercial today that BET is doing their television premier of the movie this Friday, found it funny.

Probably 2010 or so when my lil homie would watch it each morning (minus the sex scenes) while I got ready for work.

Whenever we do the next box about nothing....someone is definitely getting a copy of this from me.

I just got it on DVD so I was curious. First time I watched it was with my girl in '10, late pass plz, really good movie. Wonder why Ray never did any other acting gigs.

Is it just me of has NT influenced you in everyday life whereas something happens on the street, and in your mind your inserting a gif/pic/quotes for that scenario.

roll.gif
definitely
laugh.gif
. Yesterday my bro made a sarcastic remark to my mom then he immediately turned his head and rolled his eyes laughing discreetly . I was like "damn that's a perfect gif... oh wait
laugh.gif
"

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]Wish I could understand the lyrics, but this is so smooth...
The OG Champloo outro is one of my favorite tracks

This vid has the lyrics in english.

Pretty excited about my fantasy team this year. I've never won, but I've always finished either 2nd, 3rd, or 4th.

Got a feeling this might be the year. 
glasses.gif

Found out my ex is dating some older man who has his **** together, was never really over her, so this **** hit me kind of hard. I can't blame her i'm 26 going to school for my masters with no real job, and this guy owns a plumbing company. As much as it makes sense for her, it still hurts...

Been bumping this for a while

Its funny when I was with her, always wanted to be with her but realized she was crazy, now that I can't have her I keep forgetting all the bad she brought and just the good...scumbag brain...

Last edited:
Is Clint Eastwood the GOAT? I saw the commercial for his new movie and it got me thinking. He's got my vote.

Almost guarantee a Puerto Rican woman came up with that crazy food concoction up there. Seems like something my lady or her mom would bring out of the kitchen.
Are you talking about the turtle burgers? I am pretty sure that started out in the midwest. You see some crazy stuff at tailgates in that area.

Back
Top Bottom