the thread about nothing...

shay mccoy or drew brees?

EDIT: Ray went 3 
mean.gif

Grabbed Drew...Im hating myself

Last edited:
what's got you stressed?
Alrite so im taking pre calc right now while try to review for trig since i failed the trig regents but passed the class.Also the teachers give out so much homework(hard as well)that i barely have a social life anymore.

Damn.. fools taking Brady over Shady, CJ, and Ray?

Foster

ARod

Ray

Shady

Megatron

Brady shouldn't eem be ahead of Brees but they stay disrespecting my man Brees

And you should take Shady over Brees at 5

Last edited:
Too many people on FB talkin' bout "I need a woman like Michelle Obama" "I need a relationship like Barack & Michelle"

For the first time since 1997 the Orioles are in 1st place this late in the season.

This is like getting to witness Haley's Comet or something. Take note of this day. :smokin

I have a feeling they are going to the World Series.

I don't trust the church or the government
Democrat, Republican
Pope or a bishop or them other men

**** is resonating with me right now, Jamie & Mike album of the year

For the first time since 1997 the Orioles are in 1st place this late in the season.

This is like getting to witness Haley's Comet or something. Take note of this day. :smokin

I have a feeling they are going to the World Series.

As a Baltimore Citizen whos lived here all my life ..

15 YEARS OF FUTILITY .....

FIF.TEEN.YEARS!

And here we are .. 1st place

dave-chappelle-gifs-9.gif

Last edited:
Too many people on FB talkin' bout "I need a woman like Michelle Obama" "I need a relationship like Barack & Michelle"

They're the same ones shopping at the used car lot looking for a fresh S-class benz though, then crying about why they keep getting lemons that leave them stranded.

I'm late as ever I'm sure

"I'm in too deep like Mekhi Phife"
roll.gif

**** Ye'
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
"I'm voting for President Barack Obama because First Lady Michelle is his WIFE!!!!!! That's the kind of leadership my kids are to look up too. #Obama2012" -FB User

|I :smh:

*Prepares a "I need a woman like Ann Romney" status* :evil:

Back
Top Bottom