the thread about nothing...

Sorry to hear about your dog man, my condolences

Thanks fam. I know I'm going to be straight, its just my moms I'm worried about. She was attached you know? The people came over just a few moments ago (maybe a half hour) and she couldn't even walk. Hips were gone... She couldn't see, and could barely hear.

Sad... But we'll be alright.

a+

:lol:

damn i missed the NT draft I couldn't make it near a computer at the time sorry fellas if the pick took long. Im bout to go check my team and see what its looking like

What happened to your dog fam?

they were going to put him/her down this week i believe
ohwell.gif

hows your fam situation carver? still no change in your sister?
ohwell.gif
Dang.. I know the feel of losing a dog
tired.gif

But yeah, nothing has changed same ol story bro..

But I've got some news that I haven't eem told my family yet, my lady took 2 pregnancy test and both were positive.. Got an appointment next Tuesday to confirm and to make sure that if she is, that everything is going good.. so I don't know how to feel.. I feel excitement and nerves all at once
laugh.gif
.. I haven't been on NT much lately because so much going on this past week

Last edited:
damn i missed the NT draft I couldn't make it near a computer at the time sorry fellas if the pick took long. Im bout to go check my team and see what its looking like

do you own demarco murray? :nerd:

She was old. Pushing 94 in dog years.
It got to the point where she couldn't see or hear barely. Most recently her hips gave out so she couldn't walk.

Had to put her down to save her any more suffering.

|I

Thread about nothing is a good place to vent

Last edited:
Dang.. I know the feel of losing a dog |I

But I've got some news that I haven't eem told my family yet, my lady took 2 pregnancy test and both were positive.. Got an appointment next Tuesday to confirm and to make sure that if she is, that everything is going good.. so I don't know how to feel.. I feel excitement and nerves all at once :lol: .. I haven't been on NT much lately because so much going on this past week

Thread about nothing baby?

Can his middle name be MMG :nerd:

Congrats pleghboi

She was old. Pushing 94 in dog years.
It got to the point where she couldn't see or hear barely. Most recently her hips gave out so she couldn't walk.

Had to put her down to save her any more suffering.

tired.gif

Thread about nothing is a good place to vent
Yeah, you guys made the right choice.. dogs no matter the pain are very good at hiding it.

It's difficult to put a dog down, I've been through it once.. But just have to know you guys made the right choice for her.

Dang.. I know the feel of losing a dog
tired.gif

But I've got some news that I haven't eem told my family yet, my lady took 2 pregnancy test and both were positive.. Got an appointment next Tuesday to confirm and to make sure that if she is, that everything is going good.. so I don't know how to feel.. I feel excitement and nerves all at once
laugh.gif
.. I haven't been on NT much lately because so much going on this past week

Thread about nothing baby?

Can his middle name be MMG
nerd.gif

Congrats pleghboi
laugh.gif
Thanks.. but I don't want to get too excited just yet.

We've been through this once about a year ago.. we had positive results but when we had the doctor visit the doctor told us the baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks and that she had miscarried
frown.gif
the pregnancy was unplanned she was on bc so it was a surprise she was even pregs.. but the miscarriage was very hard on my girl she kept feeling as if it were her fault and that she had done something wrong. So I'm just praying this time around that when we visit the doctor that everything is going well.

Last edited:
Dang.. I know the feel of losing a dog |I

But I've got some news that I haven't eem told my family yet, my lady took 2 pregnancy test and both were positive.. Got an appointment next Tuesday to confirm and to make sure that if she is, that everything is going good.. so I don't know how to feel.. I feel excitement and nerves all at once :lol: .. I haven't been on NT much lately because so much going on this past week

My man :pimp:
Congratulations my dude. Definitely a blessing

Hope you have a big, strong, healthy baby :pimp:

Just got Budokai 3 in the mail...

tumblr_m6s1oerX051rnruje.gif
Cooler in that game
sick.gif

Made no sense how good Cooler was.

Fusion dance characters were worthless though, I mainly picked Teen Gohan and Vegito

People who picked Kid Buu
mean.gif
. Standing upright and having hits miss him like its Oddjob from Goldeneye 64

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.. I hope this week can go faster but I know it will be slow.. thank god only 2 more days of work thoo
pimp.gif

I seriously get blinded by pretty words sometimes. Julian Castro and Mrs. Obama speeches.. :wow:

Castro was tremendous, andMichelle is preaching :smokin This is inspirational I don't care whether you're democrat or republican...they really came from NOTHING (monetarily) and she is a tremendous role model....wish more young girls had photos of her up on their walls instead of idolizing NIcki Minaj and worried about the basketball/hip hop wives

Back
Top Bottom