the thread about nothing...

GUNPLAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!
son is about to be my favorite rapper out, he just took the spot of favorite video director with this one.
beatin pregnant hookers for not having his trap money.?..........check
threatening said hooker with a remy bottle?.............check
taking said trap money from the cooch and sniffing it in disgust?.........check
lesson learned? don't hold out on gunplay, *****.
what more could you want?[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

You really serious? not judging, but this ish is weak and this music is dumb

Man my cuz just called me up talmbout doin an offline Fantasy Football draft. It's only 6 or 7 players. **** is dumb as hell, then we got 3 people who've never played before. Just because of the sheer stupidity of this I'ma whoop *** in this league 16-0!

Watch one of those 3 who never played before win, lol

Nah son...somebody picked Pittsburgh D in the 2nd round. I REFUSE TO LOSE!! :lol:

GUNPLAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

son is about to be my favorite rapper out, he just took the spot of favorite video director with this one.

what more could you want?

I.....I....feel....dumb....and ratchet....and ig'nant

:stoneface:

Last edited:
This shorty in my class has THE WILDEST leg hair ever. Shes 22, and black, so I expect better of her. And I dont mean she hasnt shaved for a couple days, you could literally use clippers with a #2 guard to cut these things
she likes it like that? imagine what her.....nevermind

I got my 1st test of the school year...in math, my worst subject

Oh well, as long as the sun comes up its a great day!

GUNPLAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

what more could you want?

[COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red]B O G O T A

B O G O T A[/COLOR][/COLOR]

:pimp:
:pimp:

1st time seeing or hearing that song.... dat boi don logan cray

Last edited:
Man my cuz just called me up talmbout doin an offline Fantasy Football draft. It's only 6 or 7 players. **** is dumb as hell, then we got 3 people who've never played before. Just because of the sheer stupidity of this I'ma whoop *** in this league 16-0!

Watch one of those 3 who never played before win, lol

Nah son...somebody picked Pittsburgh D in the 2nd round. I REFUSE TO LOSE!! :lol:

que? srs?

Didn't want to keep quoting

@ColdCity

Dead serious bro, Pittsburgh D went in the 2nd round. A kicker went in the 6th. We calling in our picks over the phone since 2 people can't get online to draft.

So far this is my lineup (6 team league)

Brady
Forte
Foster
AJ Green
L. Fitzgerald
V Davis
Welker

Bench
----------------
J. Nelson
M. Lynch

Didn't want to keep quoting

@ColdCity

Dead serious bro, Pittsburgh D went in the 2nd round. A kicker went in the 6th. We calling in our picks over the phone since 2 people can't get online to draft.

So far this is my lineup (6 team league)

Brady
Forte
Foster
AJ Green
L. Fitzgerald
V Davis
Welker

Bench
----------------
J. Nelson
M. Lynch

:x

Thats not even fair
laugh.gif

smh.. reminds me of the first time I played fantasy sports. I picked the Jets FIRST ROUND because the were on Hard Knocks that yera.. I didnt hear the end of it. Even til today my friends make fun of me. Since being hired by CBS my drafts have been on point. :lol:

why does the American version of every show suck :smh: :smh:

top gear US is terrible :x god :x

smh.. reminds me of the first time I played fantasy sports. I picked the Jets FIRST ROUND because the were on Hard Knocks that yera.. I didnt hear the end of it. Even til today my friends make fun of me. Since being hired by CBS my drafts have been on point. :lol:

it makes sense considering some of the CBS articles ive seen :x

Its cool, the Jets picked Kyle Brady in the 1st round (9th overall) in real life. So you still did better than them

Im more excited to chase yambs now that fall is coming up than summer. Guess im still a college kid, even though im well past that stage in life. As far as being broke goes.

I won't lie I was inexperienced too. The league I was in we had to pick defensive players. I ****** around and picked my cousin, a 6th round pick in real life who only got in 4 games that year. :lol: :smh:

But this league will be a breeze.

Rck talking that **** in the FF thread in S&T :lol:

DMC has to stay healthy
Lloyd's first year and he has to find his role / spot behind Welker / Gronk / Aaron
Martin is a rookie splitting the backfield with Blount
Lions Secondary is Cheese
and his bench is Meh

all that damm tanning going to his head :lol:

Back
Top Bottom