the thread about nothing...

this **** rides..

pimp.gif

Man my cuz just called me up talmbout doin an offline Fantasy Football draft. It's only 6 or 7 players. **** is dumb as hell, then we got 3 people who've never played before. Just because of the sheer stupidity of this I'ma whoop *** in this league 16-0!

How did I know one of these chains isn't even located in the northeast area. I swear, the south and west coast have the best food.

lol.. I always think about how much money could be made bringing this chain out of state. Funny thing is most Hispanics down here feel like its not authentic enough for them.

its alright...rather have a home cooked meal then pollo tropical....

that's what im thinking but everyone is telling me to stay and make money. happy or not

I don't know you financial situation but your attitude doesn't sound like you want to be there anyway. Yea, you'll make some pay but you'll be miserable.

Man my cuz just called me up talmbout doin an offline Fantasy Football draft. It's only 6 or 7 players. **** is dumb as hell, then we got 3 people who've never played before. Just because of the sheer stupidity of this I'ma whoop *** in this league 16-0!

Watch one of those 3 who never played before win, lol

Maybe stay until you find something better

I don't know you financial situation but your attitude doesn't sound like you want to be there anyway. Yea, you'll make some pay but you'll be miserable.
Watch one of those 3 who never played before win, lol

kind of broke but not anywhere close of being kicked out from where i live. i guess i will decide tonight because i know i wont be able to sleep.

thanks guys

lol i took luck for no reason fam will prbly get zero burn

I took Tebow. He'll probably get none either at qb

but thankfully as gifted as he his. I could play him at RB/Flex/DT and Kicker

:lol:

that draft was a disaster for me. i think... :lol:

idk if I'm built for fantasy
I did work in that draft. 

You guys ******g suck!!!!

slow n steady wins the race grasshopper

Last edited:
lol i took luck for no reason fam will prbly get zero burn

I took Tebow. He'll probably get none either at qb

but thankfully as gifted as he his. I could play him at RB/Flex/DT and Kicker
laugh.gif

that draft was a disaster for me. i think...
laugh.gif

idk if I'm built for fantasy
I did work in that draft. 

You guys ******g suck!!!!
I should ******g report you for taking Rivers...who said you could take him from me?

I'm going to **** on your team when we play
mad.gif

This shorty in my class has THE WILDEST leg hair ever. Shes 22, and black, so I expect better of her. And I dont mean she hasnt shaved for a couple days, you could literally use clippers with a #2 guard to cut these things

shawty look good with dem hairy legs
wish I could cut her up but, ma stomach come before sex

Back
Top Bottom