the thread about nothing...

hows it going lads just moved to a new place. love it 
pimp.gif

decided to join after a long hiatus
repped for not coming in with some trivial stupid girl problem thread
my avy is all u need for dealing with women.
wink.gif

Ricky meth and dem probably thought you were using 2 accounts and blocked handullz.

We have over 6000 fantasy drafts going on tonight. I've answered over 50 calls n the past 2 hours. My mouth hurts and I don't leave til after midnight. :frown:

Its dope to see dudes I went to high school with when I play 2k. Big ups to DJ Kennedy and Dejuan......and they DEFINITELY had the baddest shorties in the club on Sunday :smh:

Why cant I be 6'7?

Its dope to see dudes I went to high school with when I play 2k. Big ups to DJ Kennedy and Dejuan......and they DEFINITELY had the baddest shorties in the club on Sunday :smh:

Why cant I be 6'7?

Man I miss having Dejuan at Pitt...him, levance, and Sam young had us doing big things a few yrs ago :smh: last season was so embarrassing, hopefully we get back to prominence this yr tho

Man I miss having Dejuan at Pitt...him, levance, and Sam young had us doing big things a few yrs ago :smh: last season was so embarrassing, hopefully we get back to prominence this yr tho
I played Pittsburgh my freshman year..

Levance iced my boy with the meanest cross. smh

I hate when people say they're going to ship for sure on a certain date and then end up not shipping.

Dude asks me for an update on my address when it's clearly shown on paypal :smh:

guy code might just be the lamest show on tv..

but the combination of these 5 plates of yambs keeps bringing me back to it... i just watch it on mute.

that's a yambs buffet right there.

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS, OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

How did I know one of these chains wouldn't even be located in the northeast area. I swear, the south and west coast have the best food.

Last edited:
How did I know one of these chains isn't even located in the northeast area. I swear, the south and west coast have the best food.

lol.. I always think about how much money could be made bringing this chain out of state. Funny thing is most Hispanics down here feel like its not authentic enough for them.

Back
Top Bottom