the thread about nothing...

Broke up with my girl. Knew she was the one but, she pissed me off real bad. Seems like it's done with for sure. Been having a tough time at life lately. Did not need this.
tired.gif

Edit: Thanks for the ear bro's.
It happens, G. But don't let it keep you down. If it was meant to be, then it is meant to be. Your paths will cross again, and more than likely, at a time where you are both ready this time. keep your head up. Life is too short to worry about things that are out of your control. 

This shorty in my class has THE WILDEST leg hair ever. Shes 22, and black, so I expect better of her. And I dont mean she hasnt shaved for a couple days, you could literally use clippers with a #2 guard to cut these things

This shorty in my class has THE WILDEST leg hair ever. Shes 22, and black, so I expect better of her. And I dont mean she hasnt shaved for a couple days, you could literally use clippers with a #2 guard to cut these things
Offer to give her a shapeup. Proceedeth to pentrateth le yambs, fambs. 

Can somebody either direct me to the page those Patrice O'Neal vids were on, or re-post them?
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF3B51D9E803E622F

I swear I listened to 3 other Patrice O'Neal episodes/stories after that
laugh.gif

A couple more to check out
....maaaan, I listened to the 3 vids and I was dyyyyying
roll.gif
It sucks though cause that story he told is very common. Dude's getting put away just cause of a female's indecision
mean.gif
roll.gif
At his mom putting his 300 lb self in the trunk.

hairy yambz :x :x :x

no pipe if she "got a fro between her legs" in my 2 chainz voice

It happens, G. But don't let it keep you down. If it was meant to be, then it is meant to be. Your paths will cross again, and more than likely, at a time where you are both ready this time. keep your head up. Life is too short to worry about things that are out of your control

So true. I guess I'll try to stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks man.

Repped everyone who had something positive to say. :smile:

So true. I guess I'll try to stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks man.
Repped everyone who had something positive to say. :smile:

If your girl left you because all you did was call her a B****.....then she is not built for marriage or an unconditional bond with you. I am not condoning what you said, but she is trying to give you life for a misdemeanor crime.

She is more than likely caught up in her feelings and trying to flex on you, but someone who is that fickle and lets their emotions dictate an immediate action....I would take that loss as a gain.

Addition by subtraction, simple mathematics.

Is she fine though?
She actually is pretty cute, and has some nice yitties....but she has a club foot. srs.
I say you should hit it.

But keep your pants on so you don't scrape against her wooly mammoth legs.

Last edited:
Trying to find a KiD CuDi "Live" mixtape (one like Kanye's VH1 Storytellers tape). Found one on KTH, link was dead 
tired.gif
 The search continues.

Back
Top Bottom