the thread about nothing...

My homie got an A8...paid for in 1 month fully loaded with all the trimmings... think it hit em for like $85,000..... :x :x :x :x

Benefits of moving weight..:smh:

He let me push it once to Lumen with him shotgun, eaters were CHOOSING  :lol: :lol:

Wish it was mine tho :frown:
famb dropped 85k on a car?

Hope he has some way to mask that money... cuz them feds WILL hit you with tax evasion if they can't catch you dealing.

Looking forward to a nice cold brew or 3 this afternoon 
smokin.gif

white girls in chicago > white girls in sf rest of the US

Fixed.

Really?? Damn, i had no idea. We know them Dallas white girls are fire though! :nthat:

I'm so far behind on this thread, haven't really been on since Friday

smh, NJ + downtown NY must have the crown
from Jersey Shore Italians to Suburban Jewish princesses with them thick creamy cankles 8) 8)

white girls in chicago > white girls in sf rest of the US

Fixed.

Really?? Damn, i had no idea. We know them Dallas white girls are fire though! :nthat:

I'm so far behind on this thread, haven't really been on since Friday

chi town bunnies are def bad... but them bunnies will get you caught up 9 times out of 10..... only good for 2 things trouble & knockback

Broke up with my girl. Knew she was the one but, she pissed me off real bad. Seems like it's done with for sure. Been having a tough time at life lately. Did not need this. |I

It will pass, trust me. You just need to do what makes you happy and enjoy the company of other females. Again trust me it will pass and you'll look back and laugh at it all. Keep your head up.

Broke up with my girl. Knew she was the one but, she pissed me off real bad. Seems like it's done with for sure. Been having a tough time at life lately. Did not need this. |I

On to the next one, more fish in the sea...

...girls are like buses: miss one, next 15 one comin'.

Shake it off G...

Edit: Thanks for the ear bro's.

A relationship should help ease your individual tough times not add to the burden. If she is the one, she'll hold you down and help you get through it or maybe you need some more individual growth before your ready to settle down.

Stay positive and focus on improving your self. Life is too short to stress and worry.

are the tigers any good this yr? i just got a email from the white sox to buy tickets

Last edited:
Broke up with my girl. Knew she was the one but, she pissed me off real bad. Seems like it's done with for sure. Been having a tough time at life lately. Did not need this.
tired.gif

I've been there bro, just do you. If it's meant to be it will be. There's a reason for everything. She's dealing with the break up as well. She might be getting banged out by tyrone right now, but don't worry. That's only temporary. 

I've been there bro, just do you. If it's meant to be it will be. There's a reason for everything. She's dealing with the break up as well. She might be getting banged out by tyrone right now, but don't worry. That's only temporary. 

lol.
might be.
lol.

couldnt get myself to waste 60 bucks on madden this year, that 60 is getting saved for the 11th NHL13

damn, that sucks bro- is it beyond repair, something that cant be worked through or talked out? I just started a new relationship (after a long time with just FWB chicks), actually met her mom and step dad at a bbq for Labor day. Hopefully it works out for the best

Good luck to you bro. I got mad at something she did and called her a B. I regret doing that because I would never say that to a female. When I called her back to apologize she basically didn't want to hear it.

It will pass, trust me. You just need to do what makes you happy and enjoy the company of other females. Again trust me it will pass and you'll look back and laugh at it all. Keep your head up.

On to the next one, more fish in the sea...
...girls are like buses: miss one, next 15 one comin'.

Shake it off G...

Thanks for the advice. I've been trying to keep my self busy and my mind off of it but, it's just not going away. I know eventually it will but, feels batman.

A relationship should help ease your individual tough times not add to the burden. If she is the one, she'll hold you down and help you get through it or maybe you need some more individual growth before your ready to settle down.
Stay positive and focus on improving your self. Life is too short to stress and worry.

That's the thing she always held me down and literally was everything I ever looked for in a girl. She didn't add stress or anything until now .. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom