the thread about nothing...

yeah i could def do thursday.....
you thinkin cheap seats & just move down when the game starts? the email said tickets start @ $9
AND I SAID CHURCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! They'll more than likely sell out tho for the 4 game series.. we only up a game on the tigers in the division with this being our last series vs them

damn, that sucks bro- is it beyond repair, something that cant be worked through or talked out? I just started a new relationship (after a long time with just FWB chicks), actually met her mom and step dad at a bbq for Labor day. Hopefully it works out for the best

Good luck to you bro. I got mad at something she did and called her a B. I regret doing that because I would never say that to a female. When I called her back to apologize she basically didn't want to hear it.

Give her time to cool out. Tell her you were being an *** and that you were truly upset but it was no reason to call her a bird. Do something romantic.

Working at one of the busiest malls in the country, I see dudes and sometimes think..."Wonder if this guy's an NTer..." :lol:

Thread About Nothing Fantasy Football Leauge Draft is in 1 hr & 1 minute be ready fellas

im out till then.......

Last edited:
7th pick.... not bad

8th? serious?

NO ONE BETTER TOUCH FOSTER IF HE DONT FALL TO ME ITS ****ING OVER

nas-mask.gif

nas-mask.gif

nas-mask.gif

nas-mask.gif

nas-mask.gif

girls lookin too good in this hot weather.....but man i'd like to throw on a comfy sweater and hop in my car without it being a billion degrees inside ...can't wait til it cools down

7th pick.... not bad

8th? serious?

NO ONE BETTER TOUCH FOSTER IF HE DONT FALL TO ME ITS ****ING OVER

nas-mask.gif

nas-mask.gif

nas-mask.gif

nas-mask.gif

nas-mask.gif

:lol: the commish taking that with the first pick :lol:

still a little hungover, got the BGs, unprepared, first draft, last pick...

its bout to get ugly :lol:

i wish i could :smokin for this and become a FF genius

reps for all the league about nothing bros

Last edited:
I log into my screen name, and it says I have insufficient permissions...

But no warning or reason...

Did handullz get banned?

its gonna be a hot fall Cold City in the Chi for you if you make that move :smh: :smh:

If Foster falls to 8 your league sucks

bruh im taking foster....so mask up MMG :lol:

damb i pick first...so much for espn picking the order random
Yeah...so much for that eh Commish? >D

:lol:

i randomized it tho.... srs famb

rollin up gettin ready for this....

MMG im taking foster so get your trade ideas brewin... i was gonna take rogers first but your making foster sound to gud to pass up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom