the thread about nothing...

As a Baltimore Citizen whos lived here all my life ..
15 YEARS OF FUTILITY .....
FIF.TEEN.YEARS!
And here we are .. 1st place
dave-chappelle-gifs-9.gif

Yessir my good man, then you too know this struggle. A handful of loyal area supporters on here know whats up.

I used to go to Orioles games at Memorial Stadium growing up and remember when Camden Yards was finally built in 1992. I can't believe that was 20 years ago. I am just excited to for all the people in the DMV (especially the city of Baltimore) that have been supporting the O's.

I knew this one dude in college who was from Baltimore and does Sports radio and he had a the "O's" and the Oriole bird tatted on his arm.....wherever that guy is, I know he is pumped out of his mind.

They have throwback ticket pricing for a few games against TB next week, $4 and $8 tickets in certain areas.

And yes our other local teams might be some garbage, but there is something special about rooting for your LOCAL teams and seeing them through the tough times.

I like plenty of other players and pull for certain guys, but there is nothing like walking out in your city or the community and having that feeling of a competitive team making a playoff push.

Been a long time.....a long time. :smokin

Is it just me of has NT influenced you in everyday life whereas something happens on the street, and in your mind your inserting a gif/pic/quotes for that scenario.

:rofl:

Almost guarantee a Puerto Rican woman came up with that crazy food concoction up there. Seems like something my lady or her mom would bring out of the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom