tumblr_m7ub96YzjI1r8moebo1_250.gif
tumblr_m7ub96YzjI1r8moebo9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m7ub96YzjI1r8moebo2_250.gif
tumblr_m7ub96YzjI1r8moebo5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m7ub96YzjI1r8moebo10_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m7ub96YzjI1r8moebo6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_lzts6pW8vV1r8ru56o1_500.jpg

awww :wow:

Reading about the pineal gland and melanin in random articles. Wish I could find some factual information but my mind equals blown. Wish I was :pimp: right now.

Last edited:
damn that fake friend vid got me thinkin...have I been a true friend to others..I believe so..I just don't make friends as I use too

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS, OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

Last edited:
Watched the breaking bad finale. Not interested at all. NT recommendations are not to be trusted >D

No I caught another episode a few weeks back and wasn't impressed then. So I decided to give it another chance tonight and same result.

Antidope :smokin

Last edited:
Finally watch Drive the other night on Netflix. Movie was so dope, I want to watch it again
The soundtrack was amazing too :smokin

Movie is just great overall

I agree, I watched it about a week ago and was surprised by the twist the plot took. I just wished we would have actually seen some more DRIVING like the title of the movie implies.

Watched the breaking bad finale. Not interested at all. NT recommendations are not to be trusted >D

No I caught another episode a few weeks back and wasn't impressed then. So I decided to give it another chance tonight and same result.

Anyone know where I can watch weeds at online? :nerd:

i aint gonna try to convince you to like BB but it is definitely not a show you can just jump into at any point. you gotta start the ride from the beginning.

:lol: maybe that's it. i guess i'll have to start from the beginning, but the way you guys were talking it seemed like one could just jump right in

Back
Top Bottom