the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m0zuyeBSFh1r2hxmpo1_400.gif

watching this gif and playing music....i was hypnotized for a good min lol

I'm watching a marathon of this show called Bar Rescue.

Never heard of it until today.

It's like a bootleg Restaurant Impossible.

The host of Bar Rescue actually changes outfits from show to show, though.

The last minute of KiD CuDi's "GHOST!" is so peaceful and powerful.

:smokin :smokin

I'm watching a marathon of this show called Bar Rescue.

Never heard of it until today.

It's like a bootleg Restaurant Impossible.

The host of Bar Rescue actually changes outfits from show to show, though.

How you liking it so far?
IMO it's a pretty good show

Last edited:
:lol: maybe that's it. i guess i'll have to start from the beginning, but the way you guys were talking it seemed like one could just jump right in

Nah def not. Its worth it imo but it depends what kind of shows you like. Regardless its a great show.

i broke up with my ex girl, here's her number
syke! that's the wrong number

still gets me everytime LOL

Last edited:
Does anyone know who is the guy with the deep voice who did Lakers home games in the early 00's? He's the guy who says the player's names (except you cant understand what he's saying) after they make a shot. 

He has a really epic voice. 

Last edited:
Does anyone know who is the guy with the deep voice who did Lakers home games in the early 00's? He's the guy who says the player's names (except you cant understand what he's saying) after they make a shot. 

He has a really epic voice. 
this man has been the pa announcer since the early 80s..

lawrence tanter

idk how i manage to still pull females although i have no game :lol: oh well

everyone be safe for the rest of the 3 day weekend and enjoy your friends/fam

Ended up going to the ER last night due to a migraine, but it wasnt just any migraine. it felt like a million times worse. to the point where my vision was blurred and i was feeling like i was going to pass out. They did a CT scan on my head but they couldn't see anything. by the time they did the scan i already was drugged up and my pain went away.

had another episode of the headache today and the one thing that freaked me out was that while my head hurting my nose started bleeding. I decided to make an appointment with my primary doctor on tuesday so she can have a look at me and possibly refer me to a neurologist and see if they can find whats wrong with me. Hope its something small.

I keep looking online to see what these symptoms mean. people say brain tumor, cancer, etc.. i tend to freak myself out sometimes. hopefully this is one of those times..

Ive been having this same ******g headache. Ive been taking vicodin and nothing is helping. Ive tried everything to shake off the pain. nothing works, anyone got any ideas ?

Back
Top Bottom