the thread about nothing...

nice avy.. i actually use this one instead for some reason.
Man.. now that I think about it, this one is starting to grow one me 
laugh.gif

Just deleted an epic story of how I almost died today with the back button on my phone that's next to the backspace button. I'm mad. Took me at least 15 minutes to write.

its funny you post that song peep..I heard it at a party friday joint is too live...

were ricky409 at..the word "yambs" has gon mainstream due to soulja boy saying it lol on his hopsin diss track lol..

been told that _ copyright that term :smh: now Soulja Tsung bout to run it into the ground.

That looks unsafe and nerve wrecking to sit on. I would constantly worry about falling off the damb thing or it collapsing on itself. I'll stick to those Initial D machines :lol:

That looks unsafe and nerve wrecking to sit on. I would constantly worry about falling off the damb thing or it collapsing on itself. I'll stick to those Initial D machines
laugh.gif
Cars dont even move around like that in real life....some of those movements were OD exaggerated.
laugh.gif

Finally watch Drive the other night on Netflix. Movie was so dope, I want to watch it again

The soundtrack was amazing too :smokin

"the oscar john mayer weiners" 

"the o in oscar, is also the o in offense" (draft a bunch of offense players)

you're welcome.

Heres my O face
"office space reference"

Against the whole reps movement but i made this exception for making me :lol:
Unfortunately, it's a department wide league so it couldn't be anything crazy but I'm keeping these stocked :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom