the thread about nothing...

:lol: :lol: can come someone make this into an avy for me :lol: this commercial is hilarious and Foster is the man :lol:

:16- :22

red outline with the same MMG in the corner as my current avy, thanks :lol:

:lol: :lol: can come someone make this into an avy for me :lol: this commercial is hilarious and Foster is the man :lol:

:16- :22

red outline with the same MMG in the corner as my current avy, thanks :lol:

I got you

tumblr_m8up2idBum1qc3mdyo1_500.gif

Last edited:
So... I basically succumbed to my inner hyperbeast needs and purchased a pair of TB3 from 2011 for $180. Haven't bought anything major or any JB shoes for 3 years. So I haven't been in the shoe game for quite some while but was this a good deal? I like them regardless and I'm happy with the purchase but just wanted to know what was the standard price for these?

IDK what everybody else is talking about but there were plenty of TB3's going for $150 DS on ebay a few months back.

IDK what everybody else is talking about but there were plenty of TB3's going for $150 DS on ebay a few months back.

dambz, I just always wanted this cw. I had a pair of 2009 TB 3s and sold them for 200 cause I felt they were too bulky... I didn't know the 2011 retros would cost $150.

dambz, I just always wanted this cw. I had a pair of 2009 TB 3s and sold them for 200 cause I felt they were too bulky... I didn't know the 2011 retros would cost $150.

$180 isn't bad at all though, I need to cop another 2 pairs. Sold my '11 pair and I regret it. TB's are one of my faves.

why are vibe magazines still coming to me.  I haven't ordered a Vibe in forever, and i've haven't paid for one in years

Stop sending me these things.   You too Dime Magazine.

its funny you post that song peep..I heard it at a party friday joint is too live...

were ricky409 at..the word "yambs" has gon mainstream due to soulja boy saying it lol on his hopsin diss track lol..

I was finally able to pick up Arkham Asylum and Arkham City on Thursday. I've been playing Asylum since 7AM, too damn concentrated on beating the game to put it down. :smh:

2chainz =/= chris bosh

the mannerisms :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Speaking of 2Chainz, since he re-invented himself and became a "new rapper", his partner in crime Dolla Boy said he may as well do the same. Here's "Dillon Saks".

its funny you post that song peep..I heard it at a party friday joint is too live...

were ricky409 at..the word "yambs" has gon mainstream due to soulja boy saying it lol on his hopsin diss track lol..

That song is super hype, wish Juicy J had a full regular verse. Or better yet just be his song entirely :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom