the thread about nothing...

^
I don't want this thread to be deleted but you might want to edit that. Last time I asked in the Music Forum, I was suspended for a week.
what happened with his comment? did he disrespect Based God? NT's taskforce will get him suspended

Damn, doing some late night under the bed cleaning and I find these. I forgot I even bought these. According to my receipt, I bought these for $30 in 2008.

317dqx0.jpg

Air Tech Challenges :pimp:

Size? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm going to check out reviews for MGS and ZotE. I never played the MGS series back in the day. I played mgs4 when I had a ps3, but I got stuck on a level and quit.
NBA street was piff back in the day. Babito was pretty funny.
Oh, that's cool. What are your fav. games on the ps3?
Nice, I just ordered Budokai 3 yesterday.
I check out a review for total overdose because I've never heard of that game.

Hmmm.. PS3 has Drake Uncharted, god of war, Little Big Planet, Killzone 3, Heavy Rain, The Last of Us (releasing soon I really want to play this game), and a bunch of Resident Evil titles.

Those are just a few games that I like. Of course Gran Turismo and Tekken are my OG classic favs right there with MGS though.

I'm a heavy PS3/Sony head. So whenever I'm not playing on that, I'm PC gaming because I run games on Steam as well.

Aren't the tech challenges retroing again this year? Also how much do AM 97's retail for? Nike is on one charging $175 for some ugly *** hyperfuse 97's :x

Can't wait to Borderlands 2 in ~2 weeks :pimp: I put in like 200 hours on the first game and still play occassionally.
I smoked 4-5 cigarettes yesterday :smh: feelsbatman because I quit cold turkey for like 4 weeks. Just gives me more motivation to completely stop though.

THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS, OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

any Husky owners on here? I'm looking to buy a dog, and I've narrowed my list down to 3 breeds, one of which is a husky, but I do have allergies, and I'm not sure how a Husky would affect me. My buddy has a golden retriever and I'm fine around him, as well as around most mastiff breeds

Other breeds: American bulldog, bull mastiff, pitbull,
all of which are pretty prevalent in shelters around here

I'm definitely adopting too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom