the thread about nothing...

Good looking my dude, btw im in love with lianne now since i saw her thickness
my man.. i was already deeply entranced with her voice..

but when i seen that body

vince-carter-it-s-over-o.gif

Anybody hear that song like "Bands will make her dance, bands will make her dance"... man they put ANYTHING on the radio! :rofl:

Yeah, its been on hiphopnation for almost a month- "them cheeks clappin :lol: i like Juicy J and all, but damn his last 5 years or so has been off

you hear that jackie chain/juicy j i posted a few pages ago? not ridin spinners or who run it, but it bangs.

My pups getting bigger!
nthat.gif

Thought about making it next week that we pick him up but I think well wait til hes 8 weeks... I just wanna get him home soooo damn bad though.
frown.gif

7910697912_1b44891791_b.jpg

Last edited:
@ frail da 511- damn dude, he's looking big and stout for that age (defined face already too). Nice boxer, he's gonna be big

Yea man he's a hoss for 5 weeks... 6.5 lbs. his litter is only 3 puppies so plenty of milk to go around.

Hes already eating solid puppy chow... We visited today and he ate like a whole bowl of food then was chasing mom around trying to get that milk.
laugh.gif

7910969348_489becfe43_b.jpg

Last edited:
Bros....Made in America was INCREDIBLE got back like 30 mins ago :smokin :smokin :smokin every act killed it, even made me become a fan of Passion Pit...Janelle Monae is absolutely amazing live she should be much more famous than she is...and I wish Hov ended the show tomorrow on the second night...Pearl jam will still be dope but it won't match bringing out Ye and GOOD music to close the show :x :x :smokin :smokin Great day in Philly tho was down on the parkway from 1-11:30pm, only issue was trying to get in that damn tent for the DJ's, people were getting trampled :lol: Jay never disappoints, this definitely topped WTT tour....and that was great too. CAN'T WAIT *bart scott voice* for tomorrow (well later today) :lol:!

Ended up going to the ER last night due to a migraine, but it wasnt just any migraine. it felt like a million times worse. to the point where my vision was blurred and i was feeling like i was going to pass out. They did a CT scan on my head but they couldn't see anything. by the time they did the scan i already was drugged up and my pain went away.

had another episode of the headache today and the one thing that freaked me out was that while my head hurting my nose started bleeding. I decided to make an appointment with my primary doctor on tuesday so she can have a look at me and possibly refer me to a neurologist and see if they can find whats wrong with me. Hope its something small.

I keep looking online to see what these symptoms mean. people say brain tumor, cancer, etc.. i tend to freak myself out sometimes. hopefully this is one of those times..

Ended up going to the ER last night due to a migraine, but it wasnt just any migraine. it felt like a million times worse. to the point where my vision was blurred and i was feeling like i was going to pass out. They did a CT scan on my head but they couldn't see anything. by the time they did the scan i already was drugged up and my pain went away.

had another episode of the headache today and the one thing that freaked me out was that while my head hurting my nose started bleeding. I decided to make an appointment with my primary doctor on tuesday so she can have a look at me and possibly refer me to a neurologist and see if they can find whats wrong with me. Hope its something small.

I keep looking online to see what these symptoms mean. people say brain tumor, cancer, etc.. i tend to freak myself out sometimes. hopefully this is one of those times..
i truly hope that nothing is wrong with you brother.

good luck.

Never research your symptoms online dude that will put so much **** in your head :smh:

Back
Top Bottom