the thread about nothing...

2021541_lookbook.jpg

Galaxy yambs
She does something to me... I want it...

love a biddy in a bodysuit/tights, looks like she might have something in the back too.

Last edited:
I'm a ***** and I know it but its like married/divorced.. eff it women over 30 are full blown ****** in my college town..the lady I know just got a divorce..she partying with us on.college night..makin out with random dudes in backseats of cars and has teen daughters tho lol..I was just grabbing her ***** yesterday at the bar...am I wrong for coming on to her like I'm tryna smash..although I doubt we ever chill..seeing these women wild out make me afraid to get married...
No. There is a bar right down the street from my house where MILFS flock. I don't even have to try there. Chicks constantly come up to me and grab my **** and let me know what time it is. Most of the older broads just want a few more go a rounds with young bucks. Honestly it makes them feel good and takes them away from the bs of real relationships. Just be straight up with them and make sure they aren't screwed up in the head and your are good.

It's been 2 weeks and I'm still jamming to the Beatles mono box set....endless music and terrific replay value......best money I spent....the music is timeless and never gets old

I told her were gonna have to hang out she said when she has the time she talkin bout she has 30 other guy friends n ish..some cat took her out tonite to some campsite to smash lol..I'm.not about to press her I'm sure I will see her out at the bars...besides patience is a virtue she'll bite eventually..im developing my.no such this as losses mindframe

this asap yams song is 100X more entertaining than the new asap mob mix tape, son should drop them bums and go for self

im in VIP sittin on a couch with the allen iverson arm sleeves :rofl:

:lol: I'm gonna have to give you a resounding no on that. I barely even knew he was on that new tape

PS2? Probably Metal Gear Solid 3, Zone of the Enders, Vice City, NBA Street Vol. 2

360? Halo 3 aaaaannndddd thats it
laugh.gif

I'm a sony head.
I'm going to check out reviews for MGS and ZotE. I never played the MGS series back in the day. I played mgs4 when I had a ps3, but I got stuck on a level and quit.

NBA street was piff back in the day. Babito was pretty funny.

Oh, that's cool. What are your fav. games on the ps3?
What are your guys' fav. ps2 and 360 games?
Ps2:Budokai 3, MVC2,Total Overdose?

360:GOW series
Nice, I just ordered Budokai 3 yesterday.

I check out a review for total overdose because I've never heard of that game.

What are your guys' fav. ps2, ps3, and 360 games?

I'm old school as hell man. Marvel vs Capcom 2, Capcom vs SNK, San Andreas, the 1st 3 Syphon Filters (ps1 I know), Smackdown HCTP, SVR 2006, NBA Street 2, Def Jam FFNY.

Last edited:
I told her were gonna have to hang out she said when she has the time she talkin bout she has 30 other guy friends n ish..some cat took her out tonite to some campsite to smash lol..I'm.not about to press her I'm sure I will see her out at the bars...besides patience is a virtue she'll bite eventually..im developing my.no such this as losses mindframe

it is, but not in this situation. if she has a roster of 30 young bucks out to hit it, you aint never gettin your turn unless you get in line. and with women like this they can get out of this phase once they have had enough. you should never have said we need to hang, she just wants to bang so give it to her. banging young guys is a boost to her ego so anything other than an accepting reaction to her advances is a turn off to her.

Last edited:
PS2? Probably Metal Gear Solid 3, Zone of the Enders, Vice City, NBA Street Vol. 2

360? Halo 3 aaaaannndddd thats it
laugh.gif

I'm a sony head.
I'm going to check out reviews for MGS and ZotE. I never played the MGS series back in the day. I played mgs4 when I had a ps3, but I got stuck on a level and quit.

NBA street was piff back in the day. Babito was pretty funny.

Oh, that's cool. What are your fav. games on the ps3?
What are your guys' fav. ps2 and 360 games?
Ps2:Budokai 3, MVC2,Total Overdose?

360:GOW series
Nice, I just ordered Budokai 3 yesterday.

I check out a review for total overdose because I've never heard of that game.
It probably got horrible reviews 
roll.gif

But it was one of the most fun games I had ever played.

damn first Hov brought out the roc and now he has good music out there killing it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom