the thread about nothing...

I been listening to every album on my ipod in chronological order and its pretty cool hearing it evolve for any of you dudes that have a bunch of full albums on your ipod you should definitely try it out right now I'm approaching possibly the greatest year in hip hop history :pimp:

Anyone see any good deals on laptops?

No macbooks, thanks. $500-600? 13.3-14inch if possible. Appreciate anybody who's lookin out!

This has always been one of my favorite songs

this asap yams song is 100X more entertaining than the new asap mob mix tape, son should drop them bums and go for self

im in VIP sittin on a couch with the allen iverson arm sleeves :rofl:

Last edited:
this asap yams song is 100X more entertaining than the new asap mob mix tape, son should drop them bums and go for self

im in VIP sittin on a couch with the allen iverson arm sleeves
roll.gif

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

i didn't even know this ***** had music 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm a ***** and I know it but its like married/divorced.. eff it women over 30 are full blown ****** in my college town..the lady I know just got a divorce..she partying with us on.college night..makin out with random dudes in backseats of cars and has teen daughters tho lol..I was just grabbing her ***** yesterday at the bar...am I wrong for coming on to her like I'm tryna smash..although I doubt we ever chill..seeing these women wild out make me afraid to get married...

I'm a ***** and I know it but its like married/divorced.. eff it women over 30 are full blown ****** in my college town..the lady I know just got a divorce..she partying with us on.college night..makin out with random dudes in backseats of cars and has teen daughters tho lol..I was just grabbing her ***** yesterday at the bar...am I wrong for coming on to her like I'm tryna smash..although I doubt we ever chill..seeing these women wild out make me afraid to get married...

no, women in the age range and situations you are describing don't play games. if she is receptive to your advances, get it in playa.

2021541_lookbook.jpg

Galaxy yambs
She does something to me... I want it...

Hit it with these on
galaxy-foamposites-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom