the thread about nothing...

Hype for Day 2 of Made in America, Santigold is gonna be dope :nthat:

i really wanted to go :\ but wasnt trying to buy tickets :lol: was trying to win some off Hot 97 :lol:

any Husky owners on here? I'm looking to buy a dog, and I've narrowed my list down to 3 breeds, one of which is a husky, but I do have allergies, and I'm not sure how a Husky would affect me. My buddy has a golden retriever and I'm fine around him, as well as around most mastiff breeds
Other breeds: American bulldog, bull mastiff, pitbull,
all of which are pretty prevalent in shelters around here
I'm definitely adopting too

certain breeds have hair that is similar to human hair that way allegies wont be an issue, even breeds with shorter hair so it wont be an issue. Do a little more research online :nerd:

but go with the American Bulldog, i want a American Bulldog or French one :pimp: :pimp:

e2c3594141847915572e2d474078ff746c472d0_r.gif

I'm going to check out reviews for MGS and ZotE. I never played the MGS series back in the day. I played mgs4 when I had a ps3, but I got stuck on a level and quit.
NBA street was piff back in the day. Babito was pretty funny.
Oh, that's cool. What are your fav. games on the ps3?
Nice, I just ordered Budokai 3 yesterday.
I check out a review for total overdose because I've never heard of that game.
Hmmm.. PS3 has Drake Uncharted, god of war, Little Big Planet, Killzone 3, Heavy Rain, The Last of Us (releasing soon I really want to play this game), and a bunch of Resident Evil titles.

Those are just a few games that I like. Of course Gran Turismo and Tekken are my OG classic favs right there with MGS though.

I'm a heavy PS3/Sony head. So whenever I'm not playing on that, I'm PC gaming because I run games on Steam as well.
Thanks for the info. I've only played Heavy Rain for a bit, but it seemed like a good and unique game. I'm definitely getting that and GoW3 when I get a ps3.

Are you familiar with the ps classic store? Have you purchased a game from there or do you just stick to playing it on the og system?

On another note:

:lol: About to PM you bro.

Anybody mess with Freddie Gibbs? That Shame joint is fire, wanna know if his tape with Madlib is worth downloading.

Last edited:
Anybody gotta a nice Fantasy Football name? I joined this work league and I wanna somehow use my name/initial (Oscar)

So... I basically succumbed to my inner hyperbeast needs and purchased a pair of TB3 from 2011 for $180. Haven't bought anything major or any JB shoes for 3 years. So I haven't been in the shoe game for quite some while but was this a good deal? I like them regardless and I'm happy with the purchase but just wanted to know what was the standard price for these?

So... I basically succumbed to my inner hyperbeast needs and purchased a pair of TB3 from 2011 for $180. Haven't bought anything major or any JB shoes for 3 years. So I haven't been in the shoe game for quite some while but was this a good deal? I like them regardless and I'm happy with the purchase but just wanted to know what was the standard price for these?

only 20 bucks above retail, def a good deal :pimp:

If theyre DS then you got yourself a good deal.

laugh.gif
About to PM you bro.
Anybody mess with Freddie Gibbs? That Shame joint is fire, wanna know if his tape with Madlib is worth downloading.
Yeah, Gangsta Gibbs is that dude. Cold Day in Hell goes hard too, solo mixtape he released last October. I'm just waiting on that Baby Face Killa to drop.

dude its one direction, thats all my little cousins talk about. 
laugh.gif

one direction is like insync of their gen 

I've never really listened to Mac Miller, but this song is jammin like a *****. It does help that Juicy J is on the track though.

any Husky owners on here? I'm looking to buy a dog, and I've narrowed my list down to 3 breeds, one of which is a husky, but I do have allergies, and I'm not sure how a Husky would affect me. My buddy has a golden retriever and I'm fine around him, as well as around most mastiff breeds

Other breeds: American bulldog, bull mastiff, pitbull,
all of which are pretty prevalent in shelters around here

I'm definitely adopting too
Kinda been interested in owning a Husky myself

Saw this posted somewhere else
Pros
-Loyal and loving, (on their terms).
-Soft fur with a thick undercoat
-No shedding, except the yearly molt.
-No strong dog smell, even after rolling in the dirt.
-Fun loving and adventurous.
-Do not eat very much in relation to their energy level.
-Great for letting us know someone is coming to the door. They bounce around happy to have the new attention.
-Need bathing only once a year after molting.
-Do not bark when outside.
-Extremely intelligent and train quick when a pup.

Cons
-Totally deaf until the refrigerator doors opens.
-Runners-can go for miles on a tank full.
-Only come when bribed.
-Great diggers. Would be a great aid in putting in fence poles, if they only dig where you want them to.
-Extreme concentration on anything that moves-except you.
-Chase any thing that moves-except you.
-Love to serenade in groups howls.
-The yearly molt consists of reams of fur flying around for weeks.
-Totally forget all training after 7 months.
Also heard they're not guard dog material and will leave you for another human, no loyalty
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom