the thread about nothing...

Knocked out at 930 drunk thinking I'd be asleep for the rest of the night, nope. Woke up at midnight and it's been a struggle falling asleep.

:pimp:

Ive been having this same ******g headache. Ive been taking vicodin and nothing is helping. Ive tried everything to shake off the pain. nothing works, anyone got any ideas ?
Damn, hope it clears up for ya. When I have coffee, it clears some of my migraines and headaches.

I have no idea, but sadness has struck me...Just, out of nowhere...|I :stoneface:

Crown Heights sounds like a warzone right now :smh:

All I hear is helicopters, police cars, fire trucks and ambulances....crazy what a parade/holiday will do to a neighborhood...glad this is my last week in nyc

On another note I have to wake up in 5 hours and work a double :x

I had a great ******g night, but I go home to an empty queen sized bed... and I miss her. Not sure how I'm supposed to make it thru the times when I'm alone and not drunk.

today a girl at work said she'd like it if i came on her. i think i'll take her up on the offer. i just told her if this is the start of our relationship i like where it's going. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom