the thread about nothing...

big sean is the best rapper out? seriously? 
roll.gif

there's plenty rappers out now that would rap circles around that clown.

but if that's what you truly believe than more power to you.
laugh.gif
Yeah Okay
so you're saying that little sean is a better rapper than;

kendrick lamar

ab-soul

killer mike

lupe

currensy

j. cole

big krit

you sir are delusional.

Kendrick > Big Sean

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Kendrick's cool. He over-raps a lot to me though which takes away from my enjoyment of his music to a degree. It's like sometimes he goes too far left to get his point across.

so you're saying that little sean is a better rapper than;

kendrick lamar
ab-soul
killer mike
lupe
currensy
j. cole
big krit

you sir are delusional.

And you obviously have no idea how subjective music is :lol: but whatever. Not derailing this thread because it's my favorite. Carry on...

(All of those guys are stale and boring to me by the way. Except for J. Cole (ironic), I give you that one. That's one of my favorites.)

lets stop this now before it gets outta hand :lol:

(quality) music is an art, and theres no way to determine whats "best"

homie shoulda said my favorite rapper

Big Sean? The best rapper out right now?? Anyways..

I'm in here on this Unpredictable. :pimp:

testify.gif

I was definitely hoping it was Mystikal and not Jamie Foxx :lol: :pimp: I remember having that album on cassette back then, and I would keep recording the first 15-20 seconds of that song "Shine" until I had like a full 2 minute instrumental so I could write to it :lol:

Why? He's not even my favorite rapper :lol: Drake is. Drake is the best ARTIST doing it in music, but that's another story for another time.

I don't see how y'all like some of the rappers y'all do man, no flair or entertainment value at all but whatever.

I listen to 90's r&b, new jack swing, and pop far more anyway. Better music.

Last edited:
:stoneface:
now you just trollin b, stop it

anyway...

for as much as i love and watch sports, I've never messed with fantasy. i kinda want to try it this season but i can't stand what its done to the some of the homies

like these dudes don't even pay attention to the game of football nomo, they're too concerned with stats and points and all that BS

they be happy they're teams getting killed cuz it means the QB gonna start throwing the long ball and petty ish like that. can't even talk about the game or players with em anymore :smh:

so idk

lets stop this now before it gets outta hand
laugh.gif

"Hey, you know what, *****? You acting like a little ***** right now. You acting real paranoid and ****. Now, these ************* smoked your goddam cousin claiming Big Sean the best rapper out here in front of you, *****!...Blew his head off  straight up spitting that nonesense in front of your face, and you ain't gonna do ****? You acting like a little ***** right now, *****. Man, **** that. I ain't letting that **** ride. We gonna go in and smoke all these and let these ************* know what the truth. I don't care who the **** out there. Goddamn it, is you down, *****?"
My bad bro, had menace ii society on the mind
Kendrick > Big Sean

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
That's like saying Biggie > E-40, thoughb.

It neededb to be saidb

Drakes my favorite "New artist" out and I would agree with that sentiment. I only listen to one genre of music so my opinion doesnt mean much but yeah..

My advice... Dont play fantasy basketball first, you will hate it. Start off with football its the easiest one to manage and IMO the best one.

"Hey, you know what, *****? You acting like a little ***** right now. You acting real paranoid and ****. Now, these ************* smoked your goddam cousin claiming Big Sean the best rapper out here in front of you, *****!...Blew his head off  straight up spitting that nonesense in front of your face, and you ain't gonna do ****? You acting like a little ***** right now, *****. Man, **** that. I ain't letting that **** ride. We gonna go in and smoke all these and let these ************* know what the truth. I don't care who the **** out there. Goddamn it, is you down, *****?"
My bad bro, had menace ii society on the mind

tumblr_ltr26zjS1o1r4uuszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ltjqj6UzXH1qb3uuoo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lskraqa2Zx1r2sbbio1_500.gif

no worries g. i don't even like big sean, i was just trying to help dude save himself :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom