the thread about nothing...

Bestfriend hasn't called me since I left her at another friends spot last week and I honestly dgaf. She's super slow about getting ready and being on time
and I find it extremely inconsiderate.

Last edited:
i need macbook help

whenever i play videos off youtube, its really choppy. even when the whole clip is loaded

most if the time it happens when i click on the "720" or "1080" format

laugh.gif
Aiight man. I've been meaning to say it but Ricky has my vote for NT'er of the year for the rise of "B's". Its taken over, I even say yambs in real life and people know what I mean simply out of context
Bout to listen to that ASAP Mob tape. Hopefully Rocky won't be the only one that stands out, cause last time I listened to some of their stuff, everybody just sounded indistinguishable from the next person. Hope the beats are on par with LiveLoveASAP.
They do. I dont even know who is who. I'm not even going back in the A$AP thread cause I'd rather not throw salt on something that I know they like.

Last edited:
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
 I'm ready for this bigsean mixtape

From a skill perspective, he's the best rapper out right now. Been saying that for a minute now too.

He's not the best artist, but the best rapper? Yup. He has different flows and inflections for days, and his metaphors & Play on words are superior than anyone doing it right now.

big sean is the best rapper out? seriously? 
roll.gif

there's plenty rappers out now that would rap circles around that clown.

but if that's what you truly believe than more power to you.

so i havent stepped in this thread in about 24 hours i come to see that Big Sean is the best rapper right now? SRS?

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
 I'm ready for this bigsean mixtape

From a skill perspective, he's the best rapper out right now. Been saying that for a minute now too.

He's not the best artist, but the best rapper? Yup. He has different flows and inflections for days, and his metaphors & Play on words are superior than anyone doing it right now.

o rly?

I like big sean...makes chill music...i put him in the same category as rick ross...

They do. I dont even know who is who. I'm not even going back in the A$AP thread cause I'd rather not throw salt on something that I know they like.

Yea so far, Ferg & Rocky are the only ones with distinct voices/personalities. Everybody else is just sort of in the background to me. The tape is pretty nice though. Love the vibe of it.

:lol: :lol: Big Sean being the best rapper out. That wouldn't even be the case if you only included new rappers. Big KRIT and Kendrick Lamar are way ahead of him, though I can see some people not liking Lamar, cause he grew on me after awhile.

Big Sean? The best rapper out right now?? Anyways..

I'm in here on this Unpredictable. :pimp:

testify.gif

:lol: Aiight man. I've been meaning to say it but Ricky has my vote for NT'er of the year for the rise of "B's". Its taken over, I even say yambs in real life and people know what I mean simply out of context

thanks, famb... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom