the thread about nothing...

I love this wallpaper man... Girl is just so bad :lol: :pimp:

Cant wait for GTA V also...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! THATS MY FRIENDS EX FIANCE! She was shady man, he was always a great guy...She broke up with him when he came back because it was too much to deal with taking care of him for the rest of her life...BUT SHE DID IT A WEEK AFTER HE LOST HIS LIMBS!

She has now gone on to marry another marine smh.

Tell me her name..................We dont like them types................ :stoneface:

Remember I was a little punk and told my mother I hated her, she loved me unconditionally.

Never has she judged me or not allow me to be myself. Yea there were times when she would nag, but she always gave me room to think, grow, and make my own decisions.

I love you, Ma.

Tell me her name..................We dont like them types................
indifferent.gif
young love...you never know which way its going to go. You can't blame her she was young and immature. Props to dude for making it through, hopefully he'll find someone real!

Tell me her name..................We dont like them types................ :stoneface:
young love...you never know which way its going to go. You can't blame her she was young and immature. Props to dude for making it through, hopefully he'll find someone real!

Yeah but ALOT of women go out of their way to try to take advantage of Marines. Fortunately I was older and wiser and steered clear, but Ive seen alot of bad things come out of them

but I'm glad dude is conquering

Yeah she was acting like she didn't have a man the whole time he was away too smh...

He was about to come home, had two more weeks and got caught with an IED. Really great guy.

Yeah but ALOT of women go out of their way to try to take advantage of Marines. Fortunately I was older and wiser and steered clear, but Ive seen alot of bad things come out of them

but I'm glad dude is conquering
School me on this?

ESPECIALLY in southern Cali or NC where the two main Marine Corps bases are (Camp Pendleton, and Camp Lejeune), girls can spot Marines from a mile away. If you're dancing with a chick in the club they will ask you questions like "what pay grade are you" stuff like that because they have the military pay scale memorized.

Alot of Marines arent very experienced with women, so they eat this up, then women say things like "lets get married so you can get all your benefits", because you get a big pay raise when you get married. For example, being single, I came back from deployment with like $10k, my married friends came back with like 40k. A few guys came back with nothing because their wives emptied their bank accounts and left them, or just spent their money like crazy like they were gone.

If you're in the military, or are considering it, I HIGHLY recommend not getting married until after your 1st deployment, or only to someone you have been in a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP with.

ESPECIALLY in southern Cali or NC where the two main Marine Corps bases are (Camp Pendleton, and Camp Lejeune), girls can spot Marines from a mile away. If you're dancing with a chick in the club they will ask you questions like "what pay grade are you" stuff like that because they have the military pay scale memorized.
Alot of Marines arent very experienced with women, so they eat this up, then women say things like "lets get married so you can get all your benefits", because you get a big pay raise when you get married. For example, being single, I came back from deployment with like $10k, my married friends came back with like 40k. A few guys came back with nothing because their wives emptied their bank accounts and left them, or just spent their money like crazy like they were gone.
If you're in the military, or are considering it, I HIGHLY recommend not getting married until after your 1st deployment, or only to someone you have been in a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP with.

Yep we are in Orange County (SoCal), she is from SD...Crazy thing is she went right to ANOTHER Marine smh.

She definitely wasn't using dude for his money, her family is well off and she just graduated from college, but still...

Last edited:

Yep we are in Orange County (SoCal), she is from SD...Crazy thing is she went right to ANOTHER Marine smh.

Word, I was stationed on Pendleton for 4 years. Her name isnt Heidi by any chance? THIS ***** was "dating" with this dude in my platoon, they were apparently planning a wedding, getting super serious (even though she got hit off by 3 other dudes i know). Anyways she let my boy borrow her car, and he got pulled over and the cops told him it was stolen. It turns out she was messing with another Marine, woke up before him, took his car keys and gave them to my boy. smh, grimy *****.

a young dude with a guaranteed paycheck, housing $, health care benefits for the fam, and is gone months out the year...

sounds like a ratchet **** dream

your homegirl tho... >: :smh:

that ish is despicable

Back
Top Bottom