the thread about nothing...

Started growing out my beard for the winter, anyone else getting a head start ?

i keep saying im starting it & always forget to tell my brother/barber to not cut the beard & sideburns just line it up :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Its been 4000 post since the last time I posted in here.

I got accepted into a nursing program that starts in December. I plan to continue working full time. I'm worried about my dog because I won't have any time for him. I've had him for 3 months and I don't know what to do. I don't wanna bring him to a shelter. :frown:

whats the average price on a mini mac? thinking about crossing over .... 3rd laptop that went out on me in the last 3 yrs

i keep saying im starting it & always forget to tell my brother/barber to not cut the beard & sideburns just line it up :lol: :smh:

i know what you mean, i had that problem until he asked me for some reason and i told him I'm growing it out and hasnt touched my beard ever since.

It'll be over before you know it bro. Keep at it.
My rant:
I'm 2 weeks away from graduating college (walked in summer, finishing in summer school now) and these two classes are some of the hardest classes I've had to take (Corporate Finance and Supply Chain MGT). To take them both at once in a 6 week time period is brutal. Worried I might not pass SCM :smh: Been studying my *** off but no matter what I don't do good on the tests. Its more of the teacher than the material itself.
Teachers test example
Question 1.
What is.....
A) blah blah blah
B) Blah blah blah
C) Blah blah blah
D) A and C
E) All of the Above
F) None of the Above
**** makes me confused and makes me second guess myself. It can be A, B, or C individually or any of the other options smh.
I've never failed a class and right now I have a 73 %. Need 73 or better on this final to pass class. (C- is failing) 2.5k down the drain if I don't pass :smh:

Good looks my brother. You'll be out of this predicament soon, hard work will never let you down. Diddly bopping down that aisle soon enough.

Quick scenario...

I.used to kick it with this chick back in 09. I legitimately liked her..

But she knew I had a chick at home, and couple jump offs at the school. She was cool with it though..she had her thing.

Fast forward three years, and i.end up moving to her home town. Hit her up to chill, and she's down.

Well, she stunted me. I didn't really take it to heart because every one has their hometown sweetie that comes first.

She called two days later, apologizing and saying she wants to come that night..

I'm like "nah.i'm about to head out of town" she asks me to call her when I get back....

The old thirst in me would have hit her as soon as I got back,.not because I just wanted to hit, but because her voice is super sexy and she got yambs that would put any Thanksgiving plate to shame. But I thought "she stood me up. She gotta earn it"

#feltgoodman

i keep saying im starting it & always forget to tell my brother/barber to not cut the beard & sideburns just line it up
laugh.gif
mean.gif
i know what you mean, i had that problem until he asked me for some reason and i told him I'm growing it out and hasnt touched my beard ever since.
i've had a beard for about the past five years.. i honestly dread thinking about the day when i have to part ways with it.

i trim it from time to time so that it won't get to crazy.

My Galaxy S2 has been tripping on me lately. A the OEM battery died, 2 random resets, and D Power button stopped working. So now I can only turn the screen on by getting a phone call, phone being mounted and dismounted via charger and charging reached 100%. I also don't have insurance and only have had the phone for a year. Thanks Wirefly.

Quick scenario...

I.used to kick it with this chick back in 09. I legitimately liked her..

But she knew I had a chick at home, and couple jump offs at the school. She was cool with it though..she had her thing.

Fast forward three years, and i.end up moving to her home town. Hit her up to chill, and she's down.

Well, she stunted me. I didn't really take it to heart because every one has their hometown sweetie that comes first.

She called two days later, apologizing and saying she wants to come that night..

I'm like "nah.i'm about to head out of town" she asks me to call her when I get back....

The old thirst in me would have hit her as soon as I got back,.not because I just wanted to hit, but because her voice is super sexy and she got yambs that would put any Thanksgiving plate to shame. But I thought "she stood me up. She gotta earn it"

#feltgoodman

are you currently working on the yambs now ?

My Galaxy S2 has been tripping on me lately. A the OEM battery died, 2 random resets, and D Power button stopped working. So now I can only turn the screen on by getting a phone call, phone being mounted and dismounted via charger and charging reached 100%. I also don't have insurance and only have had the phone for a year. Thanks Wirefly.
Insurance is a necessity with these smart phones.

whats the average price on a mini mac? thinking about crossing over .... 3rd laptop that went out on me in the last 3 yrs

$600 for base model
buy some cheap ram from amazon, etc and you'll be set if you already have a monitor

tumblr_m8bza4meLn1qbyxr0o1_r1_500.gif

:smokin

ok... think im goin that route rather than cop a new laptop with insurance.. the price is about the same & i heard mini macs(or basically mac's in general) are basically indestructible

Last edited:
nope..eff that b my dude. her stunt was too cold for a simple apology to remedy.

11:30: i'm on my way. where do you live?

Didn't hear from her till two days later. I'm good.

the yambs are enticing, but I'd rather fap than get stunted on. True story.

nope..eff that b my dude. her stunt was too cold for a simple apology to remedy.

11:30: i'm on my way. where do you live?

Didn't hear from her till two days later. I'm good.

the yambs are enticing, but I'd rather fap than get stunted on. True story.

I respect that, pics of girl ?:nerd:

& or pics of said yambz .. pm if needed :rofl:

Its been 4000 post since the last time I posted in here.

I got accepted into a nursing program that starts in December. I plan to continue working full time. I'm worried about my dog because I won't have any time for him. I've had him for 3 months and I don't know what to do. I don't wanna bring him to a shelter.
frown.gif
If by shelter you mean give him up permanently, then you better find another option. I understand you need to work and the program is important, but you made a commitment when you got the dog. Find a dog walker, give him to a friend or family, do something.

If he's not a breed that needs  daily exercise or tons of attention, then wait until the program starts to see how he reacts and how much time you really have.

Back
Top Bottom