the thread about nothing...

ish is REAL out here! since when the **** constructs(Timbs) been $179?????????? after taxes they gonna b damn near $200 bucks :x . at my baby shower i copped a blk pair for $110 and this was only back in '09. havent copped a pair since and it look like i wont be copping any time soon, way better boots for that price :smh:

how does that belong there....i haven't owned timbs since junior year of college ('07) wouldn't mind getting a pair now but 200 for something i wouldn't get a chance to wear often, im good

does anyone know what happend to that Curren$y, Wiz and Bigsean Mixtape that they was supposly set to drop after they released like 5 songs in 5 days last year, anyone heard anything recently bout this ?
hopefully it was cancelled, not a fan of either (Wiz was okay a while back, but is worse than terrible now)
Only liked one song...

Aquafina in the bong
I’m off in that modena when I’m done
Just sound the alarm, ***** top drop like Mardi Gras beads bein thrown
Francesca you’s a mess girl, carry on

Used to want a chain, now I got 6
Used to want a Rollie like Pac now it’s on my wrist, woah
Livin’ the life ****** told me was a myth (myth)
Same ****** try an’ get up on my list (what)
Since I started buzzin’, I got eighteen eleven cousins?
New ******* tryna join the team and old ones that I’m cutting
Sky high class livin but ****** still grinding
Cause I’m surrounded with the same ****** and girls since I had nothin’

pimp.gif

hopefully it was cancelled, not a fan of either (Wiz was okay a while back, but is worse than terrible now)
you shut your mouth right now talking about spitta andretti

And $200 for timberland boots?

That's ridonk... Still gotta cop though... :smh:

how does that belong there....i haven't owned timbs since junior year of college ('07) wouldn't mind getting a pair now but 200 for something i wouldn't get a chance to wear often, im good
hlf my baby, hlf my money...hlf my baby shower lol. but yeah $200 is outta control, thinking about it woodbury might have them for like $150 which is still 
sick.gif
. need a "f timberland, alternate boot" thread. 

Should I buy a new flat screen or foamposite crimsons? What you think
They arent even in the same price bracket lol
actually u can get an rca tv for 250

i was at home boutta go upstairs and i see my old beat mars iv with bright light that looks like 3m and im like wtf i never knew these shoes had 3m and i was staring for like another 10 seconds and then i realized it was just sunlight shining thru the crack in the door

actually u can get an rca tv for 250

i was at home boutta go upstairs and i see my old beat mars iv with bright light that looks like 3m and im like wtf i never knew these shoes had 3m and i was staring for like another 10 seconds and then i realized it was just sunlight shining thru the crack in the door

i did this to my car yesterday. thought someone scraped my bumper

Back
Top Bottom