the thread about nothing...

barry sanders was on sportscenter this morning
pimp.gif

the league has seen a lot of great players, but I've never seen anybody who could move like this man
sick.gif

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

i hate when ppl replace the original audio with some rap music 

First day over with...I can already tell business calculus and this professor will be a pain in my #@$@

I dont know about you guys but when the thread jumps 10 pages...I go to the current page and make my way backwards :lol:

business calculus was pretty easy....nothing but derivatives. that and college algebra were the only math classes i took in college, unless you include stats and finance and ish like that

My problem is that I took college algebra last summer...im now just taking business calculus...so im rusty and forgot alot of what i learned...smh

you'll get through it, from what i remember, what you learned in college algebra won't apply that much. (this was like 7 years ago so I may be wrong)

they make left turns on the road like they are  a car. 
I've seen this more than a few times. Is that even legal? The main types of people that I see doing that is middle aged white women. Everytime I see someone doing that I'm like
8a6268766495d7f3400b9cf72a7836525abbba47_r.gif

The worst is when a cyclist signals with their hands so they can get in the left lane like it's okay.

j76qzo.jpg

"A good book never looks good and a bad book never looks bad."
= don't judge a book by it's cover. gotcha

real talk, this applies to people too. a lot of people would see me on an off day and assume i'm a degenerate (for lack of a better word), see me with my boys coming towards them, they'll be on some let's cross the street ish....couldn't care less though

Last edited:
Slowest afternoon ever. I'm maddd tired. Gonna jump on my bed as soon as I get home and just chill for a little. Def gonna have a bedgasm.
Who you telling? I had 30 minutes of work to do for the whole day.

Me too. And I thought I had some yambs moving in with me for a month or two temporarily starting tonight or tomorrow night but nope. Next Wednesday. FML

Damb jumpman, after reading all your posts about ol' girl I was pulling for you to get the yamb bambs. Its like following a good telenovela type steez hahaha. God speed my famb.

does anyone know what happend to that Curren$y, Wiz and Bigsean Mixtape that they was supposly set to drop after they released like 5 songs in 5 days last year, anyone heard anything recently bout this ?

does anyone know what happend to that Curren$y, Wiz and Bigsean Mixtape that they was supposly set to drop after they released like 5 songs in 5 days last year, anyone heard anything recently bout this ?
I'm pretty sure the mixtape was just hear say. They released those 5 songs and said they might (emphasis on might) do something in the future. Nothing came of it.

Slowest afternoon ever. I'm maddd tired. Gonna jump on my bed as soon as I get home and just chill for a little. Def gonna have a bedgasm.
Me too. And I thought I had some yambs moving in with me for a month or two temporarily starting tonight or tomorrow night but nope. Next Wednesday. FML
Damb jumpman, after reading all your posts about ol' girl I was pulling for you to get the yamb bambs. Its like following a good telenovela type steez hahaha. God speed my famb.
My yamb life is confusing as F (literally).

This is my most recent ex (not the asian one from HK), who plan to move down here to my area by September (living in NJ now), but she got in huge fight with her parents and that was the last straw so they told her she gotta leave the house. So she asked if she could move in with me temporarily. She was supposed to come tonight or tomorrow but now she scheduled a doctors appointment first so I gotta wait. I hate delays. Like if she told me it'd be a week that'd be fine but I got all excited for nothing.
It's all good. You now have more time to set-up your apartment.

I'm pretty sure the mixtape was just hear say. They released those 5 songs and said they might (emphasis on might) do something in the future. Nothing came of it.
 damn good look fam, i was feeling them 5 tracks i hope they got something in the making atleast acouple more tracks up there sleeves

My yamb life is confusing as F (literally).

This is my most recent ex (not the asian one from HK), who plan to move down here to my area by September (living in NJ now), but she got in huge fight with her parents and that was the last straw so they told her she gotta leave the house. So she asked if she could move in with me temporarily. She was supposed to come tonight or tomorrow but now she scheduled a doctors appointment first so I gotta wait. I hate delays. Like if she told me it'd be a week that'd be fine but I got all excited for nothing.

Like I said man, entertaining as it is. I just hope you dont regret the situation you will be in. What happen to HK chick? I was pulling for you with that one.

ish is REAL out here! since when the **** constructs(Timbs) been $179?????????? after taxes they gonna b damn near $200 bucks 
sick.gif
. at my baby shower i copped a blk pair for $110 and this was only back in '09. havent copped a pair since and it look like i wont be copping any time soon, way better boots for that price 
mean.gif

ish is REAL out here! since when the **** constructs(Timbs) been $179?????????? after taxes they gonna b damn near $200 bucks :x . at my baby shower i copped a blk pair for $110 and this was only back in '09. havent copped a pair since and it look like i wont be copping any time soon, way better boots for that price :smh:

I just had to check on Eastbay and WTF part of the game is that?

hopefully it was cancelled, not a fan of either (Wiz was okay a while back, but is worse than terrible now)

all the people affected by hurricane issac be safe..dont be like the people on the news say u not going no where one day Then when it get real u Nervous

Back
Top Bottom