the thread about nothing...

Here's the Flyer 
laugh.gif

Yes sir.... My homegirl Rima who's on this season of of BGC is fighting there, I done seen her Chesticles plenty of time in the crib, since I used to pipe Soph. year of college but I wana see these scrags go at it on the slapping 
roll.gif

But that $30 cover tho 
sick.gif
why'd you stop?

why'd you stop?
It wasn't for of a stopping thing with her..It's more of a whenever we around and kick it anything could go down.. Last time I messed with her was like last May, then I just started messing with her girls, then my bro got on it, and one of my guys cuffed her
laugh.gif
...  He cool tho, he rolls around with some older heads that I kick it with, and i've made some bread with em on the side so I ain't gonna try and mess with her again, out of respect. But she still the home girl. 

I hate when I receive phone calls when I put something up on Craigslist. Am I the only one? This dude just called me twice and left me two voicemails, wtf.

It wasn't for of a stopping thing with her..It's more of a whenever we around and kick it anything could go down.. Last time I messed with her was like last May, then I just started messing with her girls, then my bro got on it, and one of my guys cuffed her
laugh.gif
...  He cool tho, he rolls around with some older heads that I kick it with, and i've made some bread with em on the side so I ain't gonna try and mess with her again, out of respect. But she still the home girl. 
who's the baby daddy?

Cyclists & drivers gotta share the road brehs, at least where I live. There aren't nearly enough bike lanes where I'm at and the majority of these drivers are moronic as far as rules go.

I think the rule is, if you're cycling in a lane with cars, you need to be as far to the right as possible. If you're behind a cyclist going slow, go around them if you can. I can't stand the drivers who tailgate me when they clearly have the opportunity to get around me.

I'm with the headphones while biking brigade, but I'm not on daredevil type ****. These drivers out here scare me dawg. If I'm approaching a stop sign, and there's a driver approaching one too, even if I get to my stop sign first, these fools will basically run the stop sign. It's like these cats freeze up when I'm in the equation.
I'm ok with sharing the road, UNLESS that bike is taking up the space of a car, but isnt keeping up with the flow of traffic. I understand most cyclists cant ride at 25 mph, but I shouldnt be stuck riding 8mph behind them. And as for the headphones thing, that has to be one of the most dangerous things on earth. My dad has been riding for probably 15 years, and he thinks its crazy
i hate sharing the road. 

i dont understand why bike riders cant use the sidewalk

i hate sharing the road. 

i dont understand why bike riders cant use the sidewalk
cyclists are the biggest trolls. These old white guys think they're practicing for the tour de france...at rush hour
mean.gif
laugh.gif

so true.

but thesse youngns on the fixies are worse. i see some on road going really fast with out a helmet or anything and then they make left turns on the road like they are  a car. 

Back
Top Bottom