the thread about nothing...

ish is REAL out here! since when the **** constructs(Timbs) been $179?????????? after taxes they gonna b damn near $200 bucks :x . at my baby shower i copped a blk pair for $110 and this was only back in '09. havent copped a pair since and it look like i wont be copping any time soon, way better boots for that price :smh:

timberland outlets are your friend, they are ususaly ~ $89-$100

a young dude with a guaranteed paycheck, housing $, health care benefits for the fam, and is gone months out the year...
sounds like a ratchet **** dream
your homegirl tho... >: :smh:
that ish is despicable

LOL not my homegirl after all that, she actually deleted me on facebook when she got engaged to other Marine...She wasn't getting anything from Todd (Marine who lost his limbs) to my knowledge...

And no her name isn't Heidi...She actually caught a ton of flack for ditching dude...Marines were messaging her on facebook 24/7.

She's one of those girls that always needs attention and wants to be loved by everyone smh.

This dude Rick Santorum talked about Romney like a piece of **** in the Primary, but its all love now huh?

I HATE PARTY POLITICS

Yeah but ALOT of women go out of their way to try to take advantage of Marines. Fortunately I was older and wiser and steered clear, but Ive seen alot of bad things come out of them

but I'm glad dude is conquering
School me on this?

ESPECIALLY in southern Cali or NC where the two main Marine Corps bases are (Camp Pendleton, and Camp Lejeune), girls can spot Marines from a mile away. If you're dancing with a chick in the club they will ask you questions like "what pay grade are you" stuff like that because they have the military pay scale memorized.

Alot of Marines arent very experienced with women, so they eat this up, then women say things like "lets get married so you can get all your benefits", because you get a big pay raise when you get married. For example, being single, I came back from deployment with like $10k, my married friends came back with like 40k. A few guys came back with nothing because their wives emptied their bank accounts and left them, or just spent their money like crazy like they were gone.

If you're in the military, or are considering it, I HIGHLY recommend not getting married until after your 1st deployment, or only to someone you have been in a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP with.

:x

Military relationships always have the weirdest stories, especially when they marry extra young. Lonely wives getting smashed by every Tom, Rick, and Harry...it's hard out there for you guys man. Props to those who make it through.

Last edited:
Must .. resist .. sleep.
sleep little lamb 
devil.gif

I respect that, pics of girl ?:nerd:
& or pics of said yambz .. pm if needed :rofl:
ha... if i had'em, yall know i'd swing them...

but i aint got the yambs since 08 or 09... its been awhile....

i know she aint done nothing but got better... :evil:

she's aight.. nothing special... but them yambs...

true playas know how them brown skinned skinnys get down...

but like i said... i'm not about to be chasing chicks... i got work, school, and life to deal w/... :lol:

I respect that, pics of girl ?
nerd.gif
& or pics of said yambz .. pm if needed
roll.gif

i know she aint done nothing but got better...
devil.gif

but like i said... i'm not about to be chasing chicks... i got work, school, and life to deal w/...
laugh.gif
Face piecrings, chest tat. too many damn rings on her fingers....lawd...Why do I fall for that kind of ****
devil.gif

I respect that, pics of girl ?
nerd.gif
& or pics of said yambz .. pm if needed
roll.gif

i know she aint done nothing but got better...
devil.gif

but like i said... i'm not about to be chasing chicks... i got work, school, and life to deal w/...
laugh.gif
Face piecrings, chest tat. too many damn rings on her fingers....lawd...Why do I fall for that kind of ****
devil.gif
is tha a "zz" charm on the necklace?

nerd.gif

********-logo-mem.jpg

Military relationships always have the weirdest stories, especially when they marry extra young. Lonely wives getting smashed by every Tom, Rick, and Harry...it's hard out there for you guys man. Props to those who make it through.

Ain't that the truth. When I was at AIT (advanced individual training) in the Army it was always the married folks that were getting it in the most. :smh:

Bout to listen to that ASAP Mob tape. Hopefully Rocky won't be the only one that stands out, cause last time I listened to some of their stuff, everybody just sounded indistinguishable from the next person. Hope the beats are on par with LiveLoveASAP.

Back
Top Bottom