the thread about nothing...

Idk if going outside is even worth it anymore 
mean.gif

Went bowling for a close friend's birthday last Friday and I'm still feeling the aftermath.

The chronic pain has been extra terrible the past week and I was incredibly sore all over (literally all over, even my neck somehow) for about 4-5 days.

Even the smallest amount of physical activity is taking its toll. I'm starting to struggle showering because my legs and arms start to cramp within minutes now.
mean.gif

You should go see a doctor if you're feeling that much pain over a couple rounds of bowling.

There could be something up.

Put my daughter to sleep at 8. I woke up at midnight and couldn't sleep. Played The Division till 3AM. Woke up for work at 6:30AM
sick.gif

Definitely feeling dead today bros.

I guess your home now sitting on the golden throne now with the soft white sheets of snow now let it be easy with ya bones now and it flows

- Beetle

I'll be in DC next week, any recommendations about this mumbo sauce I've been hearing about?

Put my daughter to sleep at 8. I woke up at midnight and couldn't sleep. Played The Division till 3AM. Woke up for work at 6:30AM:x

Definitely feeling dead today bros.

how is that game? thinking about checking it out

last 2 weeks ive been responsible for putting my daughter to sleep...messes up my whole night cuz either i fall asleep or she doesnt :smh:

Finally serious about getting in shape. Went to the gym Wed night to do chest and triceps and these joints still in pain. I went this morning and do lower body work. This ish has the potential to be mad addictive. I'm going back tomorrow and hopefully the pain will subsided by then so I can do my arm at least sheesh.

Earlier in the month, someone posted a website to some internet tips and hacks, one of which was Doulingo, another was a website that could generate an email address that was good for ten minutes only. Anyone have that article link?

Another thing in there was freerice.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom