the thread about nothing...

Got 3 free pizza coupons from blaze pizza last nite because they took forever to make my order :pimp:. Kinda embarrassed at how happy I was to get them :lol:

Idk if going outside is even worth it anymore 
mean.gif

Went bowling for a close friend's birthday last Friday and I'm still feeling the aftermath.

The chronic pain has been extra terrible the past week and I was incredibly sore all over (literally all over, even my neck somehow) for about 4-5 days.

Even the smallest amount of physical activity is taking its toll. I'm starting to struggle showering because my legs and arms start to cramp within minutes now.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Idk if going outside is even worth it anymore :smh:
Went bowling for a close friend's birthday last Friday and I'm still feeling the aftermath.
The chronic pain has been extra terrible the past week and I was incredibly sore all over (literally all over, even my neck somehow) for about 4-5 days.
Even the smallest amount of physical activity is taking its toll. I'm starting to struggle showering because my legs and arms start to cramp within minutes now. :smh:  

get better man.

Had an interview yesterday (over the phone), think it went well, but i need to learn to curb my personality and be more serious.

get better man.
If all goes well I should have treatment options when my DNA test is finished in about 2 months.
I'm trying to find more info about treatment for CPT-2 deficiency but I'm struggling to find any sort of information about the effectiveness of the treatments. There is literally zero information on the disease in general in my language/country, even in English there's not much I can find.

Last edited:
So I didn't know it was a thing that if a woman doesn't know the father of her child and barely knows his name the government or whoever is responsible will send out mass letters in the mail to any male in and around that surname name and area in the vicinity to call or check in if they might be a candidate. Obviously the dudes who might be in real contention will answer more quickly. At least for Nebraska where it happened to a guy I know.

Madness has begun.

I hope i can win the family bracket. Not even about the money, i just want the pride :lol:

My weekend will consist of March Madness, Daredevil season 2, and Gaming

4pm needs to hurry up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom