the thread about nothing...

Caught the worst bug on Sunday after not feeling good Monday I decided to go to the doctors on Tuesday and see what was up I was constantly puking no matter what I ate or drank. Turns out I have a 103 fever with the flu, I'm starting to get alil better right now finally eating again and drinking a lot of Gatorade. Body been aching so damn bad and the meds I'm on has me not sleeping so well. It's been rough over here for sure don't think I was this sick before in my life lol

giphy.gif

I'd love to try a New York Pastrami Sandwich.

I swear I want to travel the East Coast to see the Historical spots and all the food places the city/region is famous for.

went from this to getting wet for da biggest artist on da label :smh:

Caught the worst bug on Sunday after not feeling good Monday I decided to go to the doctors on Tuesday and see what was up I was constantly puking no matter what I ate or drank. Turns out I have a 103 fever with the flu, I'm starting to get alil better right now finally eating again and drinking a lot of Gatorade. Body been aching so damn bad and the meds I'm on has me not sleeping so well. It's been rough over here for sure don't think I was this sick before in my life lol

blame jking.

Flu has been going around in my area. Lets hope I dont get sick for the weekend

stay away from jking.

yall wanna see something gross?

LL

somewhere in da world a :x papi is :evil: to this right now

Back
Top Bottom