the thread about nothing...

Thanks fam 
nthat.gif

I've been lucky to have never gotten sick these past 2 years. Perfect attendance at work & school 
laugh.gif

Got my license this morning, dat feeling of accomplishment 
embarassed.gif
congrats buddy! 
nthat.gif

going to six flags today. hopefully it's not pobre today. 
laugh.gif

when you go through da walk in closet and find some skinnies that you forgot about that compliment da flush meat print to da t. :pimp:

da womenz bout to go insane peepin da plumpness dangling in they faces inside of da 510s while da train rocks back and forth.

not something that can be done in a place were papis gotta bath in mud and have pool parties were da only wetness is coming from da sweat off of mamis backs :x

Last edited:
when you go through da walk in closet and find some skinnies that you forgot about that compliment da flush meat print to da t. :pimp:

da womenz bout to go insane peepin da plumpness dangling in they faces inside of da 510s while da train rocks back and forth.

not something that can be done in a place were papis gotta bath in mud and have pool parties were da only wetness its coming from da sweat off of mamis backs :x

you bringing back the 2000s papi :nerd: you wearin slip on vans and v-neck tee to :nerd: i see you pleighboi.

where’s your christmas wifi at bah hum-bug.
just watched a guy win $20k at the baccarat table, collected his chips and left the table...

I'm sure there will be a bunch of guys waiting at his hotel room ready to cash in on his winnings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom