the thread about nothing...

Whatever happened to megatron?
hater boxden=megatron
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ that comic.

pic of your forearm? i wanna get a full sleeve badly but im so confused on everything i want to get. im scared
sick.gif
Had to get the St. Michael piece, always intrigued me, plus the whole background of him being the guardian protector and patron saint of police officers (pops has been on the force for 17 years) and the fact we both named Michael  
laugh.gif
 I just knew this is what I wanted.. Still not done tho, I'm a add some color, fire flames on my wrist possibly with some words down to my hand, and going to expand the wings bigger and connect it with the skulls I have on my upper bicep down almost to my elbow... going with a Dark/Light theme joint...

Still Have to finish the left arm on him, looks like a little Lion paw 
laugh.gif

And heres the upper part of my arm

\

At the end of the day, the **** GOOOOOO for you 100x harder if you tatted, but get them for the right reasons first. {()} will be a bonus 

Damn that's some serious ink

I've been stuck on 4 tats for like 5 years. I need some new **** asap

Had to get the St. Michael piece, always intrigued me, plus the whole background of him being the guardian protector and patron saint of police officers (pops has been on the force for 17 years) and the fact we both named Michael  
laugh.gif
 I just knew this is what I wanted.. Still not done tho, I'm a add some color, fire flames on my wrist possibly with some words down to my hand, and going to expand the wings bigger and connect it with the skulls I have on my upper bicep down almost to my elbow... going with a Dark/Light theme joint...

Still Have to finish the left arm on him, looks like a little Lion paw 
laugh.gif

And heres the upper part of my arm

\

At the end of the day, the **** GOOOOOO for you 100x harder if you tatted, but get them for the right reasons first. {()} will be a bonus 
waas goin on with yo chin bruh?

dude in my intro engineering class "Is it okay if I leave early?"
graduate TA: "It's college, no one gives a damn when you leave"

whats crazy is how everybodys a sneakerhead these days- yet very few actually read my sig and ask. I've never had anybody disappointed after doing business with me - oh well :\

but yeengot them south beach lebrons or them new jays folk.

if you were a 10.5 we'd be in business, cuz i needs these.

Haha, thanks- those are actually a 12 (too tight to wear much). I still have some new J's though. Still got BC 3's, Chi 10's, obsidian 12's and playoff 13's

(no sneakerhead though)

Thanks odog and somerandomdude (no brons for me, i balled the hell out of my 2's and 3's)

aqua 8s, countdown 16s, oly 6s (red/yellow/blue/green), hare 7s......size 12?

posted this friday or saturday

Ever since I got my forearm tatted (half sleeve in the making) the Box game has increased Ten Fold.....It's quite astonishing.. The amount of looks and chicks that come up to me now in this 3 week span has been  :wow: :wow:
Yeah tattoos are kind of in with chicks. It's quite funny. I had this one bish saying to me that if i had some tats i would be hot as ****. Like i ain't already. Stupid bish.

:lol:

Naw fam don't rush into more

Good ideas can take time.
True. I got a couple ideas I've been sitting on for sometime now

Will probably get one of my smaller ideas sooner than the others

may i suggest sprinklers
lulz

Last edited:
I'm getting bored of playing the same video games and I was looking to pick up some new ones to change my rotation a bit. I was looking to get Arkham City, should I get the regular one or the game of the year edition? And should I get it pre-owned or new? Same questions for Arkham Asylum.

-inb4 you're late buying both of those games, blah, blah, blah :stoneface:
I would get both of them used. Unless you're heavy into the games you wont need the DLCs as they are combat challenges for the most part. I just got Asylum 2 weeks ago when it was on sale for $10 on Gamestop so dont worry about it. I had City from release. I got the GOTY for Asylum only cause I could have for 10. I have no DLC for City but might get Harley Quinns Revenge just to see what happens but I heard it was poor in terms of story progression.
Aaahh I see. Thanks for your help. Repped.

I'm getting bored of playing the same video games and I was looking to pick up some new ones to change my rotation a bit. I was looking to get Arkham City, should I get the regular one or the game of the year edition? And should I get it pre-owned or new? Same questions for Arkham Asylum.

-inb4 you're late buying both of those games, blah, blah, blah :stoneface:

if you are going to get Arkham City I suggest getting the GOTY edition new , preowned is not much cheaper might as well get new copy . Same thing with Arkham asylum. Now regarding arkham asylum idk if you are like me but I can't stand looking at the greatest hits edition boxart , from a collecting stand point i like having all my games original prints , idk im weird like that all my disk based games have to be original print /black label on playstation etc. . but if you are buying just to play GOTY edition why not pretty sure they might have some goty editions that arent platinum hits too if you are like me

in terms of other games i'd recommend you take a look at You are either going to love it or hate it but i recommend "Catherine" its one of my favorite games this generation. very unique puzzle/platforming  game unlike any other game i've ever played and its really challenging too.

side note HAS ANYONE PLAYED PERSONA 4 Arena, I'm interested in it I want to know how it is , I probably won't buy till there is a price drop but I'd still like to know what you think about it
:lol:
I honestly don't mind the greatest hits boxart, I can really care less about it. Thanks for the suggestion for Catherine, but I think I might go with Forza Motorsport 4 since I don't have it. Repped.

nowitness i wish you were a sz 12 we could def do business....... sz 13's leave too much toe room for me

dude in my intro engineering class "Is it okay if I leave early?"
graduate TA: "It's college, no one gives a damn when you leave"

Laidback TAs are always nice to have.

had a TA in a history class (was an elective) that I never went to that was a fan....don't know why I let her make it :smh:

Naw fam don't rush into more

Good ideas can take time.

26 with no tats and ive been wanted to get tatted since i was a kid....imma do it one day

@ Cord: my bad dude, it was a busy weekend. I dont have any of those though- sorry for the delay

it's nothing.....don't get a chance to wear the jays I got now, but I still want another pair of aquas. mine are beat. heard they releasing again next year. imma get those and then (try to) call it quits

Last edited:
I swear half the topics I read today were derailed on the first page with people going at each other. :lol:

so serena is really being hardballed about crip walking after winning gold :smh:

damb shorty cant do anything without being assulted with bs media

today i went to gamestop and i couldnt find parking so i said eff it and parked in the handicap spot. when i get out the car i see the cute girl that works at gamestop with her lunch and she saw me too.. i get in gamestop before she does and while im doing my purchase she comes in and is like "i just saw an old lady that asked where is the handicap parking and i told her that there is only one spot and the white truck is parked there and when i checked it, it didnt even have a handicap pass. now the old lady has to walk soo farr."then im like ohh that was my truck. she gives me kinda a stoneface and i just grab my receipt and diddy bop outta there.

Back
Top Bottom