the thread about nothing...

as in regards to that pinky video..

keep it 100, how many of you would..

27212150pr5Ar8u4.jpg

hell naw, that's just nasty.

I've done it with much nastier chicks than Pinky

How common are human sprinklers? Every chick that told me she thinks she's one, once I got the yambs i'm like :stoneface:

How common are human sprinklers? Every chick that told me she thinks she's one, once I got the yambs i'm like :stoneface:

I've done my research, and apparently about 40% of women are. But you have to make them do it, which is the challenge. Some girls do it easier than other

I had one, I tried to hang in there, but once you feel that splash, all bets are OFF!

a majority of those vids are fake, they're just clear pee, they feed them water, tell them to hold it and they letter'rip

I'm feelin' good today.

I moved half of my stuff into my new place on Saturday. Gonna move some more today then just need to move my clothes in this Saturday and I'll be in the new spot :pimp:

I'm switching to a compressed work schedule, so, instead of working 8-4:30 10 days every 2 weeks, I'll be working 8-5:30 8 days every 2 weeks and 8-4:30 one Friday with the other Friday OFF!!! :D

Also, I work at the Pentagon and there's a MASSIVE gym here. I asked my supervisor about starting to work out in the morning before work or at night after work. She says that if I join I'm allotted 1 hour out of my work time each day to go to the gym. My reaction :wow:o So basically, you're telling me that while I gained another hour of work each day because of my compressed work schedule, I can use that hour to go to the gym, and still get paid while I work out :pimp:

My body is ready for this new schedule.

yeah i think that's a government thing. my cousin is an irs agent and he gets like 4 hours a week to work out while on the job

27212150pr5Ar8u4.jpg

I've done it with much nastier chicks than Pinky

wait.. you drank the juice brah?

Yeah, I'm a nasty dude, def swallowed a squirt or 2 in my day

:lol: :lol:

your posts on the last couple pgs, i ****s wit you homie

it doesn't censor the f bomb if you throw an s on it :nerd:

27212150pr5Ar8u4.jpg
CHISORA-SPITTING.gif

Take it like a man

Last edited:

I've done my research, and apparently about 40% of women are. But you have to make them do it, which is the challenge. Some girls do it easier than other

link? :nerd:

I honestly dont have one, I've been reading up on it for the past couple years. You can google it and find a good amount of info though

How common are human sprinklers? Every chick that told me she thinks she's one, once I got the yambs i'm like
indifferent.gif
I had one, I tried to hang in there, but once you feel that splash, all bets are OFF!

a majority of those vids are fake, they're just clear pee, they feed them water, tell them to hold it and they letter'rip
What? You're telling Jada Fire has betrayed me?
tired.gif

When my ex-gf and I were gettin' it on and she was on top she'd start getting tighter and louder then would push up off me and scream and at the same time flood my chest...like I've never had a girl that wet to the point it's like someone dumped a dixie cup of water on my stomach. And she would do it MULTIPLE times too. No exaggeration it happened to her 9 times before I busted once before...almost got annoying because she kept poppin up off me :lol:

I'm reading this wondering why the hell she's an ex

How common are human sprinklers? Every chick that told me she thinks she's one, once I got the yambs i'm like
indifferent.gif

What? You're telling Jada Fire has betrayed me?
tired.gif
cop-out-nope.gif

now i'm curious as to what it might taste like..

something tells me it tastes like coconut water.

Pull your pants up, talk proper, show them that you know your stuff...you'll be good.

I don't sag, I use proper english and I'm not afraid to exhibit intelligence. It's not as easy as just that.

network. finish school. develop relationships with your professors ( i think i remember you posting something about school) i didn't network while in school and i'm paying for that as we speak. im only 26 so i still have time to make some moves.......good luck

and stay focused on beating the odds

i got a raging hard on 5 minutes before my midyear review in june with my supervisor. had to tuck it into my waistband. 

Back
Top Bottom