the thread about nothing...

50 yeah old lady at Walgreens was trying to get it. Saying she likes my tattoos and when she checked my id she said I look good with or without a hat. :x

Despite my struggle through High School, I made it to College, Don't know how I did it.

First day of College done, Had me wondering how I made it there. I was kinda lost throughout the day, Luckily I saw a few friends from High School, Made me feel better. Dudes still showing me love (No Ocean) and keeping it 100. :pimp:

This week is going to be easy, Can't wait for next week. 8)

50 yeah old lady at Walgreens was trying to get it. Saying she likes my tattoos and when she checked my id she said I look good with or without a hat.
sick.gif
She inviting you to go raw dog fam

Wonder when NT will become mainstream.....already at 41K members. We always have more guest than members lurkin' the site, only a matter of time before we hit 100K members.

That will be my last day :x
cosign

same here, I think too many members would ruin the community/family feel of it all. You can already see some of the negatives of getting too big now- people joining to advertise and promote all the time now

Y'all acting like those 41k members are here everyday, We might see 2k online at the same time at most on a day. :lol:

Out of those 41k members probably not even half of them visit NT anymore, When I talked to Meth he said he wanted to transfer all of the accounts because he believed in second chances and other stuff, So that 41k includes banned, inactive, spam, and all kinds of accounts.

Doesn't mean all of them are active and being used...

50 yeah old lady at Walgreens was trying to get it. Saying she likes my tattoos and when she checked my id she said I look good with or without a hat.
sick.gif
faombs, rosary, and snapback too? These cougars are gettin hip
Man I got on foambs, camos and a marlins fitted. Don't even wanna know the power I'd have if it were a snap back accompanied by a rosary.
 She would have Pinky'd you on sight

2720213fk0T2P9B.gif

50 yeah old lady at Walgreens was trying to get it. Saying she likes my tattoos and when she checked my id she said I look good with or without a hat. :x

faombs, rosary, and snapback too? These cougars are gettin hip

Man I got on foambs, camos and a marlins fitted. Don't even wanna know the power I'd have if it were a snap back accompanied by a rosary.
 She would have Pinky'd you on sight

2720213fk0T2P9B.gif
:rofl:

:smh: at yal saying socks are just socks.

i dont do all that name brand stuff, strictly plain tees and don't spend much on clothing anymore, but socks are one of the the things i don't mind spending money on.

i remember trying swap meet socks once and what they did to my feet :x

haven't tried elites tho and probably won't. but i do need quality socks. whats a couple extra bucks for something that protect the OG transports

Last edited:
:smh: at yal saying socks are just socks.

i dont do all that name brand stuff, strictly plain tees and don't spend much on clothing anymore, but socks are one of the the things i don't mind spending money on.

i remember trying swap meet socks once and what they did to my feet :x

haven't tried elites tho and probably won't. but i do need quality socks. whats a couple extra bucks for something that protect the OG transports

Under Armor socks are the cream of the crop, and you can get a pack of those for $14. $16 for a single pair of Nike socks isnt even an option

Saw this on my tumblr timeline... Sort of weirded me out

tumblr_m8m7juvXW11rtkb38o1_500.jpg
“what are you going to do when you’re older”
Look ******g beautiful and here’s proof

Last edited:
as in regards to that pinky video..

keep it 100, how many of you would..
27212150pr5Ar8u4.jpg
hell naw, that's just nasty.

Back
Top Bottom