the thread about nothing...

Locked in. Finna start up a new season of hit it loser whether you guise are with me or not. Vol. Fall yambs
devil.gif
info on these "can i hit" threads...

how do they work? i been on NT for around 4 years... and never understood them...
Those threads used to be pretty hilarious.. I joined for kicks in one of the later seasons. It was all fun and games, it's pretty easy to get chicks to respond and give numbers and wanna meet up to hangout
laugh.gif
I played during the can i borrow you days not the first first threads

They work just by messaging mass females on websites like pof that message "can i hit it loser?" and post the screenshots of their responses.. it ended when people were messaging all same girls in the same areas
roll.gif

Last edited:
info on these "can i hit" threads...
how do they work? i been on NT for around 4 years... and never understood them...
they're basically threads about POF or OkCupid... you in Dallas so the yambs will be plentiful for you.

I bought a S2 bout a month ago... i love this phone
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they're basically threads about POF or OkCupid... you in Dallas so the yambs will be plentiful for you.

Those threads used to be pretty hilarious.. I joined for kicks in one of the later seasons. It was all fun and games, it's pretty easy to get chicks to respond and give numbers and wanna meet up to hangout :lol: I played during the can i borrow you days not the first first threads

They work just by messaging mass females on websites like pof that message "can i hit it loser?" and post the screenshots of their responses.. it ended when people were messaging all same girls in the same areas :rofl:

damb... i thought it was on some going on and getting it in person type steez...

i hate internet macking... i posted in another thread asking about POF...

here's the post...

The way y'all talk about plenty of fish has me super intrigued ...
I feel super awkward posting on an online dating service...
The instant yambification seems like a good idea... but I don't know...
Everyone keeps saying use it... but I'm scared. :frown:

I'm talking to a chick thats 5 years olders than me
feels mad weird but isnt only because of her age
but its cause i haven't been in the loop w| females since ...08/09?
pics? I got those but im at work so hmu

Those threads used to be pretty hilarious.. I joined for kicks in one of the later seasons. It was all fun and games, it's pretty easy to get chicks to respond and give numbers and wanna meet up to hangout
laugh.gif

They work just by messaging mass females on websites like pof that message "can i hit it loser?" and post the screenshots of their responses.. it ended when people were messaging all same girls in the same areas
roll.gif
lets do this then...

today i went to gamestop and i couldnt find parking so i said eff it and parked in the handicap spot. when i get out the car i see the cute girl that works at gamestop with her lunch and she saw me too.. i get in gamestop before she does and while im doing my purchase she comes in and is like "i just saw an old lady that asked where is the handicap parking and i told her that there is only one spot and the white truck is parked there and when i checked it, it didnt even have a handicap pass. now the old lady has to walk soo farr."then im like ohh that was my truck. she gives me kinda a stoneface and i just grab my receipt and diddy bop outta there.

#yolobynum

today i went to gamestop and i couldnt find parking so i said eff it and parked in the handicap spot. when i get out the car i see the cute girl that works at gamestop with her lunch and she saw me too.. i get in gamestop before she does and while im doing my purchase she comes in and is like "i just saw an old lady that asked where is the handicap parking and i told her that there is only one spot and the white truck is parked there and when i checked it, it didnt even have a handicap pass. now the old lady has to walk soo farr."then im like ohh that was my truck. she gives me kinda a stoneface and i just grab my receipt and diddy bop outta there.

#yolobynum

A+

:rofl:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
damb... i thought it was on some going on and getting it in person type steez...

i hate internet macking... i posted in another thread asking about POF...

here's the post...
The way y'all talk about plenty of fish has me super intrigued ...
I feel super awkward posting on an online dating service...
The instant yambification seems like a good idea... but I don't know...
Everyone keeps saying use it... but I'm scared.
frown.gif
Nah.. Imma be real honest it's weird as hell. Atleast for me it was, personally.

Of the ones that responded I only actually kicked it in person with 2 of them.. one said she's on her period but would let me smash anyways.. but I don't want red wings unless it's with my lady.. the other had a kid and iono I just felt weird.

The whole **** is weird
laugh.gif
meeting up at their place, specifically just to smash.. someone you just met online **** is just weird.. but messaging them online and playing that game is always giggles.. I don't play with the online stuff no more, though.. But getting them in person is so much bett

Last edited:
We are Stoner.
We go to work everyday.
We've thought about life more than you can understand.
We've values that you overlook.
We are the ones who hold your hair while your poison ejects itself.
We are the ones who can talk to the cop, since you can't even stand.
We are prosecuted by those who are jealous of our zeal.
We don't need help or your opinion, or that new fancy liver.

We are understanding, compassionate and forgiving. If the laws changed tomorrow, we would not hold spite for all the years or harassment.
We are joyous, happy and outgoing. Not only do we love the greatness we have found in life, but feel compelled to share it with you as well.
We are dependable, chivalrous and loyal. We don't smoke to much pot and accidentally screw our best friends girlfriend.
We are accepting, trusting and doubtless. Ethnicity? Race? Social status? Don't worry about all that, sit down and have a toke with us.

We will not give up. We will survive your trials. We will endure your lies. And sooner or later, we will win.
We are all together. We all accept each other. We are all one.
We are Stoner.

S/O to my stoners just came across this, i kno its pretty old but Highdeas.com still brings the 
roll.gif

We are Stoner.

We go to work everyday.

We've thought about life more than you can understand.

We've values that you overlook.

We are the ones who hold your hair while your poison ejects itself.

We are the ones who can talk to the cop, since you can't even stand.

We are prosecuted by those who are jealous of our zeal.

We don't need help or your opinion, or that new fancy liver.

We are understanding, compassionate and forgiving. If the laws changed tomorrow, we would not hold spite for all the years or harassment.

We are joyous, happy and outgoing. Not only do we love the greatness we have found in life, but feel compelled to share it with you as well.

We are dependable, chivalrous and loyal. We don't smoke to much pot and accidentally screw our best friends girlfriend.

We are accepting, trusting and doubtless. Ethnicity? Race? Social status? Don't worry about all that, sit down and have a toke with us.

We will not give up. We will survive your trials. We will endure your lies. And sooner or later, we will win.

We are all together. We all accept each other. We are all one.

We are Stoner.

S/O to my stoners just came across this, i kno its pretty old but Highdeas.com still brings the :rofl:

rollin up right now :pimp:... & dling s05 ep 07 of BB so i can katchup

only one more ep for 2012..... im gonna be sad as FUUUUU until Sons of anarchy starts backup

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom