the thread about nothing...

btw anyone got tips on how to prevent protein farts.... what usually worked for me is mixing it all in the shaker bottle, letting it sit for like 15-20 minutes then removing the bubbles that form at the top

however this technique no longer works and my room smells like a huge ashole mixed with old eggs. any tips pls and thanks

btw anyone got tips on how to prevent protein farts.... what usually worked for me is mixing it all in the shaker bottle, letting it sit for like 15-20 minutes then removing the bubbles that form at the top

however this technique no longer works and my room smells like a huge ashole mixed with old eggs. any tips pls and thanks

aint nothin worse than a protein fart in the shower. have me feeling ashamed something so foul came outta me :x

Speaking of all this farting stuff...whens the last time you guys sharted?

I did yesterday, while I was in my boxers on my dads leather couch. I'm just glad he wasnt home :x

any farts in the shower will smell 10x worse... the steam amplifies the stank... 

i havent sharted in years. YEARS. i farted in this girls car once getting off the bay bridge in oakland... it smelled like fried corn/vinegar mixed with caca. luckily we were driving near that water treatment plant and i blamed it on that. she bought it, ftw

wish my dog wasn't being such a pain in the *** right now, he seems to do this every night right before he goes to bed. He'll pick up stuff and run around to where as i gotta chase him and then hell run up and down the steps till he tires himself out. Im too high for this ****

this dude solarius49 stay in some sh__

laugh.gif

First day of class today. Went in with low expectations but for some reason, many girls just smiled at me the whole time. Girls in class started talking to me first. It felt really great! Landed 2 numbers, one from a commuter and the other dorms, both seem pretty cool, I'm glad once again I am in college. :D

i honestly wish i still had my N64 damn i miss the mario party legacies and its mini games, Mario Party 3 was my **** i believe it came out 99 ?

this dude solarius49 stay in some sh__

laugh.gif

I was just telling somebody that most of the stories in my life involve my own feces smh

Happen to me a few years ago...it involves a gun, police, dime bags, alcohol, tree leaves, a strangers bathroom and jail.

That was a ****** night
tired.gif
Do tell
Me and My boy were headed to a gathering on the other side of town. Some people him and girl knew but I wasn't familiar with. On our way there we stop by the corner store (he's driving)...on our way to pull off...the cops are riiight there posted in the parking lot...my friend being a goofball makes an illegal turn and they pull us over...mind you I  have been drinking in the passenger, have open bottles of beer (alcohol)...he's goofball *** TRIES to HIDE HIS GUN (gun) UNDER HIS SEAT while they're flashing their lights on the car.

1. The whole reason they flash the light is to see your movements

2. He has a license for it, didnt have the card on him but still..why would you do that?
laugh.gif

So they immediately ask him what he was hiding..for a second he was going to try and bs them but hesitated and told the truth.. So they take us out, pat us. I tell them the alcohol was mine (he wasn't drinking). At this point, I have to piss extremely bad while I'm sitting on the cops hot *** car. They check his name, he's clear...They find the baggies (dime bags), he tells them they're his girlfriends (car is under her name).

Cops were being cool though, they gave me a sobriety test and they were gonna let us go but when they called in with their boss. He seemed to be a prick and told them to book my boy..So they arrest him and tell me Im good to drive his car ( I was past tipsy). So now I gotta contact his chick at the party and let her know the deal, I gotta pick her up. I drive a about a couple blocks down before I pull over to GPS the address.

This is the moment of relief that things could have been worse, In celebration I want to let one loose but I go too far. Instantly I know I'm in DEEP ****, Im frantically searching for napkins or of that nature in the car...nothing. There are plenty of trees (leaves) around so I go picking while slowly walking bowlegged. Damage was done but I could salvage myself. I hurry to the party as soon as I could, knock...quick hi, immediately ask for the bathroom..dont say a word too anyone else. Did my best to spruce myself up using whoever's (stranger) bathroom I was in, 10 minutes later..Finally come out, explain the news and were off to get my buddy out of the precinct.

Fin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom