the thread about nothing...

Drake is the modern day version of Ja Rule..... :nerd:

:rolleyes

That is a stretchhhhhhhhhh.....

I'll wait til I see Drake do something as atrocious as "Mesmerize"

feat. Nicki Minaj

hmmmmm i could see that but ja in his prime had put out some good music. i gotta look for rule 3:36

he did back then

Last edited:
Speaking of Ja..

THIS. WAS. MY. ****.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Back in middle school, one of the principal's pulled me and this chick I was dancing with off each other to this song :lol: And I heard it on the radio this morning and couldn't help but to nod my head.

That's that song you might have liked, but did not dare admit to anyone then.....That dude went from making "Holla Holla" to walking around in Mickey Mouse sweaters at a carnival. :smh:

At least Drake has stayed in his lane consistently.

Ja Rule was a gangster rapper who started making love songs, literally started making love songs...and reenactments of grease.

Drake is an RnB rapper, period. And he has made that known from the get.

With that being said:

Last edited:

That is a stretchhhhhhhhhh.....

I'll wait til I see Drake do something as atrocious as "Mesmerize"
is that that "your lips, those thighs, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, love it when u touch me baaabaaaay"? if so that song slapped back then

OH YEEEEEEEEAH!!!!! :pimp:
that **** slap i swear 50 got some people frontin he had some real good/catchy ****

All of Kanye from the I'm Good/College Dropout days is appreciated. Saw him back in 2004 in Norfolk with Legend and Little Brother and then I saw him in a high school gym in Roanoke for a show. Dude was mad humble back in the day. |I

That's that song you might have liked, but did not dare admit to anyone then.....That dude went from making "Holla Holla" to walking around in Mickey Mouse sweaters at a carnival. :smh:

this and Cash Money Click ja rule is how i want to remember him. when he came out i thought he had next, at least he had one good year in the bigs before he switched up.

Last edited:
ALSO any cam'ron come home with me fans what name did cam'ron say at the beginning of dead or alive that got bleeped

Last edited:

this and Cash Money Click ja rule is how i want to remember him. when he came out i thought he had next, at least he had one good year in the bigs before he switched up.

If you remember those 2 songs, then you gotta remember this

Bumped this heavy around that time. I think that was the same soundtrack that had the Cam'Ron and Mase song too. "You already know, that, I am the maaaaaaan..." Forgot the name but it was hilarious and dope at the same time :lol:

Last edited:
Good Lord Ariane was looking fine as **** on the Love & Hip Hop reunion show.
mean.gif

She just don't know.

In fact the whole female cast is
pimp.gif
for the most part.

Momma Dee excluded of course.
alien.gif

I'm 200+ pages behind in this thread, don't know if I should bother trying to catch up.

What a horrible ******g day >: >: >: :smh:

whats wrong fam?

I'm feeling pretty good for a monday, about to find and bump the staying positive thread

What a horrible ******g day >: >: >: :smh:

I don't know you're situation, but I subscribe to the belief that we're all blessed to be having a day at all 8)

Keep your head up broseph

I know I'm late but thanks for the encouragement y'all. Just had a bad day at work where everything went wrong with a patient of mine, Her grandson is a douche, and I have to see him tomorrow again :smh:. I'm a bit better tho, had a couple of beers. Good looks y'all :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom