the thread about nothing...

Good Lord Ariane was looking fine as **** on the Love & Hip Hop reunion show.
mean.gif

She just don't know.

In fact the whole female cast is
pimp.gif
for the most part.

Momma Dee excluded of course.
alien.gif

I'm 200+ pages behind in this thread, don't know if I should bother trying to catch up.
Heard the show's been wild so far
laugh.gif

Need to catch it later just so I can look at Ariane and Erica's fine assesss

he dodged that bullet and got hit by a bus. nas became the little homie when he signed w/ def jam.

Nah, Nas on Sony was a struggle....Murder Inc would have crushed his career at the time and lost a lot of his loyal fans. Nas was never too concerned about numbers and the business side of things.

Nas could just went independent, not like he ever used the promo from a big label (up until this recent release). He was just mad lazy at times.

I got a hunned guns a hunned clips.....

Even Roy Jones was forced to lean back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm in the hood like the lil motorcycles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And they say that you deserved it whenever you die with your eyes open
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
I got a hunned guns a hunned clips.....[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Even Roy Jones was forced to lean back:pimp: :pimp:

I'm in the hood like the lil motorcycles:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
:lol:
honestly kiss is over-rated. styles>kiss

I got a hunned guns a hunned clips.....[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

agreed, son can go in on mixtapes but his albums be gabage. styles on the other hand has stepped it up and kept his name ringing with features and collabs.

agreed, son can go in on mixtapes but his albums be gabage. styles on the other hand has stepped it up and kept his name ringing with features and collabs.
gangster and a gentlemen> jada's whole discography

Several shorties in the first 2 classes I had today 
devil.gif
 Theres one I would put the ring on right now. Lets see whatsup in my third class tomorrow. Since I'm done with my general requirement classes, its gonna be tough baggin shorties in biology major classes only though

I got a hunned guns a hunned clips.....
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]Even Roy Jones was forced to lean back:pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm in the hood like the lil motorcycles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Those are just the two lines that always make me laugh. Jadakiss is an anomaly theres no middle ground with him for most, its either hes nice or trash. 

Almost every line he said in this song is quoteable

Use the scale that they weigh the whales with 
laugh.gif

My bathtub lift up my walls do a 360
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He will always be an icon cause he invented "I got that thing thats the same color as this thing".

Porsche Cayenne Jeep the same color as Hypnotic
pimp.gif

Aston Vanquish the color of Dandruff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. No other same color as this line will touch this one.

"GOT A HUNNID GUNS, A HUNNID CLIPS... WHY ION HERE NO SHOTS? THAT FAT ***** THOUGHT LEAN BACK WAS IN DA CLUB, MY **** SOLD 11 MILL, HIS **** WAS A DUD..."
pimp.gif

so much hw just for the first day of school.
welp...
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Professor gave us a 4pg paper, another 1 pg paper, and a 3 minute speech due in one week the first day of class :stoneface: :x :smh:

^^^ I always do too. Everyone said she was a nice teacher and easiness was a 3.6. I really thought she was just reading off our assignments for the semester :lol:

Back
Top Bottom