the thread about nothing...

make it a 96 azure and im in

Last edited:
is it me or is polynesian sauce just sweet and sour with pickle juice ([II]?) in it?

Last edited:
Females piss me off man. My cousin's phone account is joined with man because she doesn't have a credit card so I cosigned her when she was getting a phone cause it was cheaper. She normally pays $45 per month but for the past two months, she has been chilling in another city with her friends so she added a roaming service. Her bill naturally increased to $55 which she sent me last month but for next month's bill she decided to send me $45 even though she still has the roaming service. So she just expects me to pay the extra $10 for her? I don't want to message her just for $10 but little things like this piss me off.

This whole back-to-school-already thing blows, already.

6 hours of sleep for me is not enough, I have to start going to sleep at 11/130PM to be okay with waking up at 7AM :smh:

GOOD MORNING NIKETALK! I hope everyone is having a great day, and that everybody starting school this week does great things! God Bless! :smokin

oh yeah, I mentioned this in the Military thread, but I figured some people in here may need to see it

FELLAS! LADIES! If any of you are getting out of the military in less than a year, get your GI BIll paperwork started NOW! It is a long process, I'm in my second week of school and my benefits still havent started. I also HIGHLY recommend filling out FASFA, and getting the Pell grant, it will supplement your school while you wait for the GI Bill to kick in....plus you'll get a nice little refund check to help with expenses

Back
Top Bottom