the thread about nothing...

There is another version of santa claus doing it. Easily findable on google. Couldn't find that one though

JenniferLawrenceEmmaWatsonfacepalm2LS_article_story_large.jpg

So let me post a question to the TAN. At work we did a secret santa gift exchange. I drew the same guy that got me it turns out. I got him a pretty decent gift, as did everyone else for the most part. Except for the gift I got. Now the dude is kind of an idiot, but he got me a gift card to a restauraunt where the nearest location is over 300 miles away.

I don't want to be unappreciative, but Ispent time and money on a good gift and I got some junk. Should I be mad and ask him about it? And if so how should I approach it? Or should I take the L and keep it moving?

This is like the most ultimate gift ever. Omg. Can I please have it, I'm going to give it to my ex. I hate her so much. I was literally going to come here and vent but omg. I'm serious!

Gotta leave for the airport at 4 am. so I'm just sitting here because I'm not gonna fall asleep until 3 anyway. just gonna power through until I reach my destination at 10. maybe I can sleep on the plane.

Toking a dab right now :smokin...

What is this dab dance thing I been reading about?... Is it that Dee Brown thing gingerbread man is doing?...

Back
Top Bottom