the thread about nothing...

I was a go getter...I hustled cause i didn't know better...And I hustled cause I didn't have no cheddar. Hustled just to get some timbs and a Lo sweater. And they told me the money get the **** wetter, make the **** thriller.

Last edited:
Sunday+morning.gif

I pray to tap into the power of the universe and unlock the success that is within fabric of the cosmos. To Become one with the infinite, cosmic consciousness and attract all the unlimited goodness and excellence that God has in store for me. To reap the rewards of victory, become a better man and a living testament to the glory of God. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
I pray to tap into the power of the universe and unlock the success that is within fabric of the cosmos. To Become one with the infinite, cosmic consciousness and attract all the unlimited goodness and excellence that God has in store for me. To reap the rewards of victory, become a better man and a living testament to the glory of God. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

I know I'm crazy late for this but how do i rep someone lol
I always thought it was the little thumbs up button under someones post

DEAD AT BUMBA CLAUSE!!! LOL!!! I need that laugh right now

Had a car accident last night.........

I went drifting on the 110 N fwy to the 405 N freeway Interchange in SoCal, hit the wall..... Jumped out the car...... then ran to the SHOULDER!!!!!!!

I was shook

3 kids came and helped me out, then the CHP helped out........

AAA & The tow company were shocked that CHP came out

I know I'm crazy late for this but how do i rep someone lol

I always thought it was the little thumbs up button under someones post

It is the little thumbs up

And you can see how many people repped that post.

Y'all ever get so shook from the truth that you want to hurl? I don't even want to do anything anymore

Back
Top Bottom