the thread about nothing...

kylo-ren-star-wars-lightsaber.gif

Is it just me or does it seem like theres more Star Wars "fans" than normal? Everyone jumping on the hype train?!

Its 2015, you KNOW its a hype train.
This.

It's all hype.
In today's climate people want to be part of something so it's all or nothing. You can easily fake it in our ready made binge on anything culture. 
So let me post a question to the TAN. At work we did a secret santa gift exchange. I drew the same guy that got me it turns out. I got him a pretty decent gift, as did everyone else for the most part. Except for the gift I got. Now the dude is kind of an idiot, but he got me a gift card to a restauraunt where the nearest location is over 300 miles away.

I don't want to be unappreciative, but Ispent time and money on a good gift and I got some junk. Should I be mad and ask him about it? And if so how should I approach it? Or should I take the L and keep it moving?
You answered part of your question but saying he's an idiot, but that assessment is subjective. However, there are sites where you can exchange useless gift cards for ones that are more useful to you. Good luck on your search. 
Lee Kum Kee sriracha mayo is all you guys need.

asl?
you a fool 
laugh.gif

Sriracha gone mainstream...
and how does that make you feel?

school is done, there's nothing to do, Christmas is near, yet I'm still stressed

must have been thinking about that girl in my dream

damn

Couldn't finish watching yesterday's game because of a migraine.

Woke up and i still feel it. The whole right side of my brain is killing me.

when i sleep it usually helps the migraine.

next step some meds: tylenol / imitrex / muscle relaxer.

if none of those work go see your md, could be your eyes.

I had my first migraine on Wednesday. It was so painful and me the vision in my left went totally blurry.

So let me post a question to the TAN. At work we did a secret santa gift exchange. I drew the same guy that got me it turns out. I got him a pretty decent gift, as did everyone else for the most part. Except for the gift I got. Now the dude is kind of an idiot, but he got me a gift card to a restauraunt where the nearest location is over 300 miles away.

I don't want to be unappreciative, but Ispent time and money on a good gift and I got some junk. Should I be mad and ask him about it? And if so how should I approach it? Or should I take the L and keep it moving?

BqCEwTpCEAAshkX.jpg

Last edited:
I definitely wish I would have paid more attention to the interest on my student loans..Ive been paying all year and my total amount due has gon up 4 grand smh wtf 
roll.gif
..Im already paying 400 a month, I guess it could be worst

Last edited:
Went christmas shopping today. Didnt even stay long in the malls and i was mad annoyed by all the people.

Back
Top Bottom