the thread about nothing...

Last day before winter break is the 23rd 
mean.gif

So let me post a question to the TAN. At work we did a secret santa gift exchange. I drew the same guy that got me it turns out. I got him a pretty decent gift, as did everyone else for the most part. Except for the gift I got. Now the dude is kind of an idiot, but he got me a gift card to a restauraunt where the nearest location is over 300 miles away.

I don't want to be unappreciative, but Ispent time and money on a good gift and I got some junk. Should I be mad and ask him about it? And if so how should I approach it? Or should I take the L and keep it moving?

So let me post a question to the TAN. At work we did a secret santa gift exchange. I drew the same guy that got me it turns out. I got him a pretty decent gift, as did everyone else for the most part. Except for the gift I got. Now the dude is kind of an idiot, but he got me a gift card to a restauraunt where the nearest location is over 300 miles away.

I don't want to be unappreciative, but Ispent time and money on a good gift and I got some junk. Should I be mad and ask him about it? And if so how should I approach it? Or should I take the L and keep it moving?

This is why my work doesn't do a secret santa... Everyone that works there knows it will only end badly :lol:...

How much did you spend on your gift?... How much was the gift card for?...

Also... It's impossible for you to be unappreciative because there is absolutely nothing for you to be appreciative of...

Last edited:

300 miles away?! Sounds like dude went out of his way to get a crappy present. He must've known there are no locations around the area.

And $25?! You'd probably spend that driving there round-trip. :smh: at your coworker

Lol he probably got the gift card from walmart. He definitely didnt go there. Ot he is regifting it :smh:

I just hate cheap and stupid people. Like damn I would have been happier with a Mcdonalds gift card. At least then I could use it haha

Last edited:
Lol he probably got the gift card from walmart. He definitely didnt go there. Ot he is regifting it :smh:

I just hate cheap and stupid people. Like damn I would have been happier with a Mcdonalds gift card. At least then I could use it haha

If you don't mind me asking, what restaurant?

Made a snack.....instant regret. I never learn.
I'm gonna go back to school fall 2016 and bust my *** for it this time. I want it, I can taste the success. *insert DJ Kaled motivational vine*

73° here next Thursday. 66° on Chrimas.

I'm ready.

Wait til that January bipolar VA weather hit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom