the thread about nothing...

>Check the weather channel.
>See if there will be snow this Christmas.
>63° F

73° here next Thursday. 66° on Chrimas.

I'm ready.

We won't even have snow up here for christmas.

People are freaking out. I couldnt care less.

Off today :pimp:

Teacher gave us an assignment where we have to make a Christmas song/ dance and perform it in another teacher's class. She started snapping at us after 5 minutes because nobody know what song we should've done 
laugh.gif

Most of our class didn't do it and she got even more pissed. Ended up sending us back to our own class and we didn't get to eat strawberries and cookies 
laugh.gif
 I hate that she's putting this in as a 0 for a test grade but what's done is done 
eyes.gif

Teacher gave us an assignment where we have to make a Christmas song/ dance and perform it in another teacher's class. She started snapping at us after 5 minutes because nobody know what song we should've done :lol:

Most of our class didn't do it and she got even more pissed. Ended up sending us back to our own class and we didn't get to eat strawberries and cookies :lol:  I hate that she's putting this in as a 0 for a test grade but what's done is done :rolleyes

maxresdefault.jpg

How old are you dude? :rofl:

Last edited:
bigger question is why would you mix strawberries and cookies? unless its strawberry filling?

a oreo and a strawberry :x

Is it just me or does it seem like theres more Star Wars "fans" than normal? Everyone jumping on the hype train?!

Last edited:
you know what else is all hype?
sriracha sauce crust from da hut.
wasn't about this burning lifestyle at all :x :smh:

buffalo sauce tho :smokin

You all with your phone beef :lol: :smh:

If only you could download music straight to your iPhone

I wish my android hadn't reset

I had the whole music thing going

Was gonna recover all my lost music :smh:

Gonna try my hand at copping the new Yeezy's tomorrow.

Doubt I'll get a pair but that resale value is worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom