Had a great week

Cheers to many more to come

Flourish nters (that means you :lol:)

:pimp:

Couple of short weeks incoming.

About to be slow at work i can feel it.

And i'm here all pumped up ready to grind :lol:

Last edited:
I pray to tap into the power of the universe and unlock the success that is within fabric of the cosmos. To Become one with the infinite, cosmic consciousness and attract all the unlimited goodness and excellence that God has in store for me. To reap the rewards of victory, become a better man and a living testament to the glory of God. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

LL

DEAD AT BUMBA CLAUSE!!! LOL!!! I need that laugh right now

Had a car accident last night.........

I went drifting on the 110 N fwy to the 405 N freeway Interchange in SoCal, hit the wall..... Jumped out the car...... then ran to the SHOULDER!!!!!!!

I was shook

3 kids came and helped me out, then the CHP helped out........

AAA & The tow company were shocked that CHP came out

Man I remember I was on the 110n where it transfers to the 105, that loop over by imperial, and my dumbass ran outta gas :smh:. While I was waiting for the tow truck the chp pull up in that suv and give me a push because they say I'm in harm's way. That loop is uphill and when they pushed me to even ground I guess my tank leveled out and I had enough gas to make it home. Times like that really restore your faith in humanity

Anybody here have experience with a buyer saying "item not as described" case on eBay? Sold a new graphics card in box that the buyer is claiming was used. Provided pictures and accurate description in the auction. Am I straight outta luck or do I have a chance?

Last edited:
2 weeks ago - Spent all week writing essays

1 week ago- Spent whole week studying and taking finals

This week- i did absolutely nothing, like literally nothing. Just chilled at home and watched food network.

ehhh i guess it all balances itself out :smile:

2 weeks ago - Spent all week writing essays

1 week ago- Spent whole week studying and taking finals

This week- i did absolutely nothing, like literally nothing. Just chilled at home and watched food network.

ehhh i guess it all balances itself out :smile:
same. it feels great. 
nthat.gif
 we deserve to rest.

Back
Top Bottom