the thread about nothing...

Thot i said it before....Selma is the definition of Average.

90% of women in telenovelas>>>>>>> Selma

Fax

Average aint bad doe.

Real talk a lot of yall will be luck to end up with an "average" chick.

Get off the e-gass

idk why but average girls are getting appealing to me more. usually less maintenance, smaller egos, better personality, more substance, etc. 2016 average girls will be the new IT. you heard it first from friscostylez off of NT b

idk why but average girls are getting appealing to me more. usually less maintenance, smaller egos, better personality, more substance, etc. 2016 average girls will be the new IT. you heard it first from friscostylez off of NT b

Bad chick....like REALLY bad chick be a head on a new level, and its not necessarily from.

I went out with a "friend" of mine once. Dudes was trying to fight me before I even parked the car. :smh:

I know someone must have done a project or a presentation for school on Nike. Send those PMs my way! It will be greatly appreciated.

I know what you mean. It's like I see the potential in them that nobody else sees.

For example, I got this thing for left handed girls. This AWG in my lab class so happens to be left handed. You would never use the word 'bad' or 'hot' when it comes to her. She even wears a book bag. (Someone should make a thread with girls who wear book bags). She just seems really average but I feel like I'm secretly in love with her so I get nervous every time she talks to me LOL.

How does someone win the Employee of the Month award when they were relocated to a different department for behavior issues two months ago and was doing the average amount of work last month?! It doesn't make sense.

This person couldn't even be professional and do her job without causing issues with their previous supervisor and now they're recognized for working in a department that doesn't demand much?!

Wtf.

I know what you mean. It's like I see the potential in them that nobody else sees.

For example, I got this thing for left handed girls. This AWG in my lab class so happens to be left handed. You would never use the word 'bad' or 'hot' when it comes to her. She even wears a book bag. (Someone should make a thread with girls who wear book bags). She just seems really average but I feel like I'm secretly in love with her so I get nervous every time she talks to me LOL.

Are you me? I love left handed girls. I think its cute that they do everything I do but with the left hand.

Girls wearing glasses with book bags tho :pimp:

Last edited:
NT love the fob asian girls eh?

Im not too familiar with the fobby Asian girl look and I'm not even sure if you're talking to me but that aint my type famb

Non fobby Asian girls wear stylish glasses wit dope book bags every day b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom